Fluffyness and were's the Jackson, There he is

Ashton's POV

I walked into first hour holding Keegan's hand. We walked to the back and sat down. Everyone was looking at us. Some with mean looks and some with happy looks. To be honest I couldn't care less I had my mate so I was happy.

"Turn around nothing to see here" Keegan snapped at them they all turned around and I started laughing. He gave me a mean look but started laughing as well.

I had all my morning classes with Keegan and I was very grateful for that. Lunch came and we got are lunch and went to sit at an empty table. People were still staring at us it was getting a little annoying.

Lilly Jackson's mate came and sat with us. She looked at me then her gaze went to Keegan. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off.  

"What do you want Lilly?" 

"I wanted to apologize to you both but mostly Keegan about last night. It was wrong of Jackson to do that and I'm sorry." 

Keegan had a smile on his face and said "its fine its not your fault Jackson hates me. Speaking of Jackson were is he?" 

Lilly shrugged her shoulders and said "I'm not sure he said he wouldn't be at school for a week or more." When she said that I couldn't help but smile. Keegan had one on his face as well. Lilly gave a wave and walked off towards her friends.

After finishing are terrible school lunch Keegan's and I walked outside. We walked hand in hand. It's kind of weird how perfect are hands fit together. Not a bad weird but a perfect in every way weird. Keegan was walking a little ahead of me towards some trees. We got to the them and Keegan turned around to look at me. Are body's were pushed against each other and I could feel his soft abs against mine. The feeling drove me crazy. I pulled him into my arms. His head on my shoulder with his hair tickling the nape of my neck.

I started kissing his neck. I kissed all over his neck looking for his sweet spot I found it right under his ear. I started placing a million kisses on it then started to suck on it. He let out a few moans that made my mini me very happy if you catch my drift.

"Ashton I really don't think you should be doing that" Keegan said shakily. 

"Why not" I whined as I pulled away. 

"Cause if you do I will not be able to control myself" he said in a deep voice. 

I blushed and whispered in his ear "well maybe I don't want you to." He let out a husky laugh shook his head and said "I would rather mark you as my mate in the privacy of our room not in the open were anyone could walk in on us."

"Aw come on baby that's what makes it exciting." I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his little wait huge friend rubbing up against me. I let out a moan and he chuckled. I moved my hands so they were gripping his butt I squeezed it and he let out another moan. I couldn't take it any longer I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine. Are lips moved in sync and it felt like sparks were shooting off of us like in that one Katy Perry video.

He pulled on some of my hair making me moan into his mouth. He took this as an opportunity to let his tongue rome my mouth. I took my hand and started massaging his erection from the outside of his pants. He started moaning like a porn star and it made my already heard member even harder. I moved my hand away and he shakily whispered "tease." I thew both my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer. He were smashed together and his hard member was rubbing against mine and it made me even harder if even possible.

I heard someone clear there throut behind us and we sadly pulled away. Keegan saw who it was and his eyes got big. I turned and saw him. Wait it I saw it he doesn't deserve to be a him. Keegan pulled me closer to him so I was in between the to. "What are you doing here" I growled. "No one wants to talk to you." 

"I just wanted to talk" it said. I growled as it walked towards Keegan. "Don't come any closer" Keegan cried out. I turned to stare it down. He put his hands out meaning fine. I looked back at Keegan and he was shaking in fear. I ran my hands thew his hair which instantly calmed him down. "What do you want to talk about" Keegan asked in a confident tone.

Jackson's POV

"I want to apologies for last night and for beating you up everyday for two years" I said in my most sorry voice. Well as sorry sounding as it could sound with out being as fake as I was. "No one wants to listen to you Jackson just leave" Ashton growled. I got down on my knees and looked up at them. Ashton still had anger on his face and the fag had fright written all over his face and body.

Ashton looked at me and said in a almost Alpha tone "leave Jackson in time maybe we will forgive you until then stay away from us." I got up and said thank you both of you and walked back to the woods.

Just wait Ashton ill get you straight again even if it kills me or your little gay friend. I let out a small chuckle before turning into a wolf and running off.

Keegan's POV

"Fucking mood killer" my leopard says after Jackson walks off. I chuckle at that and kiss Ashton on the side of the head he relaxes immediately and turns to me. "Are you ok baby" he asked as he pulled me close to him. I sighed and said "ya I'm fine its just I wouldn't think Jackson would apologize." He nodded and said "ya he never apologizes for anything."

I push all thoughts of Jackson away when I hear the bell ring. I peck Ashton on the lips then pull him to the school. Sadly I don't have Ashton in any of my after noon classes. I walked in to my art class and walked to the back table were I sit by myself. It's not to bad I have more space and arts the only class I like so it's fun to not have to talk to anyone I can pop in my head phones and work.

I placed my bag on the chair next to me and pulled out my sketch book. I've been drawing a picture of a snow leopard laying on the ground bloody a wolf standing over him bearing his teeth. Now I think of it I guess that was foreshadowing. I pat myself on the back for using a big word and pop in my head phones and put it on shuffle. The irony of choking on a lifesaver by All Time Low comes on. I smile and think well I guess my iPods in an All Time Low mode I put my iPod on the table and go back to my drawing and thinking of what Ashton was doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Hi my people what do you think?  

Do you love the fluffyness? 

Do you hate the fluffyness?

Please answer this question.

Do you want more of Keegan's or Ashton's POV?

Do you want longer chapters with fewer updates or like I've been doing small chapters faster updates. Pleas give me answers

Please please please please vote, comment, fan!!!!!

I love you all so freaking much!!!!!

Love ya all-Molly