Attack and first kiss

Ashton's POV (when alpha John was introducing him)

I walked up next to my dad in front of the pack. My eyes were scanning the crowed trying to match everyone with there human form. It looked like a sea of black and brown with an occasional grey area until my eyes landed on him. His coat was white. It looked as white as snow even whiter if its even possible. It wasn't all white it was scattered with a few black and grey spots that were just in the perfect places. His piercing blue eyes were even bluer and had this sparkle to them. He was flicking his long fluffy tail across the ground. To a normal person it would just be nothing, but to me it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

I looked to my dad who was now in his wolf form. He was a very very big wolf with fur black as night it really fit him. I looked a lot like him except I was a bit smaller and had a few white patches on my back and one on my left ear. He gave a small nod and I lifted my head up and started to lead the pack in a group howl.

I heard everyone join with me. The whole pack sounded so perfect together but I felt as if it was missing something. Then I heard it the perfect sound. The sound of my mate. To others it would sound like a wolf pack with a weird cat growl. Not to me to me it sounded like a wolf pack with an extra sound of heave added to it. I soon ran out of breath and lowered my head ending the howl.

I turned towards my dad and he gave me a toothy grin meaning I did good. It made me feel good my dad thought I did good. I tuned to were Keegan last was and saw he was not there. I started to panic and look all around. I saw Jackson's group towards the back of the pack looking up into a tree. I lifted my head to see what they were looking at. Since it was dark I couldn't see much but I saw a white fluffy tail. His white and fluffy tail.

Anger started to boil up in me. I could tell he was scared by the way his body looked. He tried to get on the higher branch but didn't make it. I watched in horror as he fell to the ground. He must of know he didn't have a chance and he put his tail over his face. I saw Jackson look to the others then they started attacking him. I let out a very low and deep growl and ran towards the tree.

I could see there was blood on him and some on Jackson's face. Which made me run faster. Jackson had just stuck his teeth into him when I slammed into his side causing him to release. I looked to the group and let out a low anger filled growl. All of then put there heads down in shame except for Jackson. He just glared at me then let out a little wolf laugh and started to walk away.

I turned to face Keegan. His white fur was now covered in a sticky crimson color. I nudged him but he didn't move. Panic washed over me as I nudged him again. He didn't move but I could tell he was breathing. I let out a small whine as I laid down next to him my head on his side.

My dad came rushing over and looked at me his eyes had anger confusion and compassion in them. He turned to Tino then looked to were Jackson had last been seen. They both started running that way. I believe they were going to get Jackson but at that moment I didn't care. My mind was still on my passed out mate. I had licked his face clean of blood and moved his body to a more comfortable possession. My wolf let out a whine. We felt so help less.

He has been out for around an hour now. Since I'm a almost alpha one of my powers is to help people shift. So I shifted Keegan into his human form. As soon we were both in human form I looked down at his half naked body.

Yes half naked when we change back to human forms they guys are always missing there shirts I have no idea why.

Anyway I looked down at his bare chest and saw scares and bruises. I was filled up with anger again as I remembered why he had them. "Jackson" my wolf said thew gritted teeth. I moved my fingers to every bruise and scare . I looked up at his face and moved his brown hair out of his eyes. My eyes soon moved down to his lips they looked so soft and inviting.

I leaned my head down and placed my lips to his. Are lips fit together like a two puzzle pieces. His lips felt different than any girls I had every felt they were a little more ruff. I loved they way they felt. His lips were so addicting. I reluctantly pulled out of the kiss. He had a small smile on his face that made me blush like crazy. I pulled his body into my lap cradling him in my arms. I kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear. "I'm so sorry I'm never ever letting you out of my sight." He snuggled closer to my chest and a couldn't help but smile.

I heard the sound of 8 feet running my way. I pulled Keegan even closer to my chest and let out a low warning growl. The foot steps kept coming and I had a little fear run thew me. I shifted and got into my crouch position. Getting ready to defend Keegan at anytime. The foot steps slowed to a walking pace as they came closer. I relaxed and shifted back as soon as I realized who it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi again 

It's short I know 

I just didn't feel like writing anymore tonight so this is what I have. 

What do to think I really want to know please let me know!

Love ya all-Molly