Other love and finding Jackson

Ashton's POV

Two wolfs emerged from the forest. The bigger of the two was pitch black just like my dad. I one next to him was brown and a little smaller than the other one. The big one was Alex and the smaller one was Jack. Alex was alpha from the pack the territory next to ours. I had been friends with Alex for a few year and when he was mated with Jack I became friends with him.

They turned into there human form and walked to were I was sitting. Jack wrapped his hand around my shoulder and gave me a small hug.

"What all happened" Alex asked. I looked down to Keegan who was still in my lap. "Jackson that's what happened" I said thew gritted teeth. Jack looked at Alex then back to me. "Your beta Jackson?" "Yes that Jackson" I said. Alex bent down and looked at Keegan. "He did this to him it doesn't really seam like Jackson" he said. I nodded in agreement. "I know I didn't think he was possible of hurting anyone but apparently he has been beating up Keegan everyday for two years."

Jack looked down at Keegan and sighed. "I wish people wouldn't beat people up cause of there rank." I gave him a weird look and said "how did you know that?" He looked at Alex then back to me. "I used to be bullied cause I was lower then I found out my mate was Alex the now alpha and people leave me alone."

I nodded agreeing then asked "if people left you alone cause your mated with the alpha why didn't Jackson leave Keegan alone?" 

"Have you marked him yet?" 

"No not yet." 

"Well there's your problem mark him for god's sake."

I shook my head no. "I don't know if he'll accept me as his mate so I can't." My wolf whined in wanting. I don't even know a lot about werecats so they may not have mates." I sighed and turned my attention back to Keegan. He looked like an angel sent from heaven above. His lips were slightly parted and he's breathing was slow and even. His hair was in in his face so I pushed it away and kissed his head.

"You do know the mating procces is a two person thing right" Alex said sitting down next to me. I nodded I had heard something like that from my dad. "So that means if you feel it he'll feel it so I say go for it mark him make him yours."

Alex pulled Jack into his side and kissed his temple. "I agree with Alex do it do it right now." I looked at Keegan's closed eyes and looked back to the guys. "I don't want to do it now I want it to be special not rushed and forceful." Alex laughed and said "of course you do your such a romantic person Ashton." I blushed and laughed at them "ya I am but that's me."

I heard foot steps behind me and turned to see my dad in wolf form come over to me. He turned to human form sat next to me. He looked at Alex and Jack and gave a small wave. The gave the nodded to him and said "hey Mr. J." He smiled then looked at Keegan and his smile dropped. He looked up at me and pulled me into a big old hug. I wrapped my arms around him and let small tears leave my eyes. He rubbed my head calming me down. I pulled away and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"He'll be fine Ash he just needs to rest." I nodded yes and looked back to my mate. "Ash i hate to ask but we need your help finding Jackson can you come and help" my dad asked. I looked at him and said "ya ill help but what about Keegan?" My dad turned to Alex and Jack. "Can you to watch him until we come back." They looked at each other then to me. "Ya will watch him if anything happens will just howl." I sighed in relief. I bent down and kissed his forehead letting my lips linger longer than needed. I pulled him out of my lap and laid him on the ground in front of Alex and Jack.

I looked to my dad who was already in wolf form. I quickly shifted and we headed off into the woods. As soon as we got to were Tino was I could smell Jackson. I let out a growl and headed in the smells direction. I knew the woods like the back of my hand so I could maneuver quite easily. I stopped when the smell was very strong. I knew he was near by. I looked all around but didn't see him. I remembered Jackson showing me his secret hide out along time ago so I headed towards it.

---FLASHBACK TIME---

"It's just a little farther" Jackson yelled to me. He had run up a head of me I could bearly see him. I ran up to were he was standing he pointed to a small opening in the rock. There it is he said smiling. I could tell he was so excited to show me this.

I walked over to the whole and looked in it was big enough to hide in but that's about that. "It looks nice" I said he smiled and then whispered in my ear "you can never tell anyone about this." He stuck his pinky out and I did the same to mine then we hooked them together and shook.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. His sent got stronger and stronger the closer I got. I saw a pair of yellow eyes and let out the meanest anger filled growl I have ever given. I scared my self a bite. I walked towards him and pulled my lips back showing my teeth. He let out a little wimped. My inter wolf laughed at him and said "he whimpered really I mean I thought he was all big and bad but I guess I was wrong haha,"

I stood over the opening and barked at him to get out. He slowly got out and crawled on his belly to me. I growled at him and he laid on the ground. I let out a howl to Tino and my father.

It took them a few minutes but they finally got to were I was. I looked to Tino. He had anger in his eyes as he looked at his son. I nodded to my dad telling him to handle it. He let out a bark saying it was fine to leave. I started running away from they area back to were Keegan, Alex, and Jack were. Before I got to far away I heard yelling and the sound of biting and whining. I wasn't a very violent person but hearing that made me smile.

I ran as fast as my body would go. I reached the clearing and ran to Keegan he was still laying on the ground. I still in wolf form went and laid next to him. I wrapped my tail around his body and licked his neck. I looked up to see Alex and Jack in wolf form. They barked there goodbyes and ran off towards there home.

I snuggled closer to Keegan. He let out a small sigh. At least I think he did. It made my wolf happy so I'm taking it as a sigh. I lick Keegan's neck one more time before resting my head on his shoulder and going into the happiest sleep I had ever had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi people!!! *waves* 

Sorry for the wait I got busy with things.

Well what do you think?  

Please let me know it would make really happy to know what you think.

Love ya all-Molly

P.S ill have another chapter up tonight or tomorrow morning so your welcome!