The new boy

Ashton's POV

"Today's the day" I say as I give myself finger guns in the mirror. I run a hand through my short hair making it stand up slightly. I grab my red/gray flannel from off my bed and throw it in over my black shirt. "Now where the fuck did I put my backp... oh there you are" I say as I grab my bag off the floor near the door.

I run down the stairs faster than I ever had in my entire life. I'm almost out the door when I hear my mom yell at me from the kitchen "Ashton don't forget your birthday breakfast!" I quickly make my way back to the kitchen grabbing an apple off the counter. "I'm to excited to eat a heavy breakfast mom" I say waving the apple as I put in my bag for later. "Fine I'll let you off the hook today, but tomorrow you have to eat a normal breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day after all." I roll my eyes at her as I wrap my arms around her giving her cheek a quick peck "love you too mom." She hugs me back slightly tighter "happy birthday baby, now get going I don't want you late on your first day." I let out a small chuckle as I head out the door towards my faded green pick up truck. I throw my bag in the bed and hop in the driver seat turning on the engine and pulling out of the driveway.

The school was about a 10 minute drive away from my house. The whole drive I blasted Green Day and practiced my air drumming skills on the steering wheel. I pulled into the parking lot of the main brick building, and quickly found a spot. I sat in the truck for a moment letting my first day nerves wash away. I slowly got out of the truck, grabbed my bag from the back, and headed towards the front entrance.

I see Jackson and quicken my pace towards him and his group. I didn't know anyone from the group besides Jackson and Lilly, but I had at least seen all of the others around before so I wasn't too nervous. "Hey Jackson" I smile as I give him a side hug. "Good morning Lilly" I say giving her a small wave.

"So Ashton you excited to conquer this day and make it your bitch!" Jackson yelled at me excitedly as he put two fist in the air in a weird victory pose. I roll my eyes at him and try to hold back a laugh "yes Jackson so excited."

Jackson noticed something behind me and his excited smile turned into a weird almost evil villain smile. I see Lilly turn and see what he saw and start to walk away. I give them both a confused look then turn around to see what caused such reactions. As soon as my eyes land on the person waking towards us I feel my chest grow warm and tighten almost like last night. I had never seen this person before, but I've never seen any creature more beautiful than him. He was tall and lean, yet he walked with such grace I felt like I was dreaming. His hair was so dark it stood out against his light gray hoodie.

Jackson slapped my arm a few times drawing my attention away from the man walking towards us. He gave me that wicked smile again before speaking "see that guy that's Keegan the werecat." Jackson started walking down the stairs towards him, but turned and addressed me "since it's you're first day you can just watch the fun." I stood confused as Jackson went up to the guy and put a hand around his shoulder.

Keegan's POV

I see Jackson heading towards me and I try to dodge out of his arms but to no use. He puts his arm around me almost as if we were friends. I glare at him and try to knock his arm off me. He glares back and pulled me in closer and harder. "Well well well what's got you in such a bad mood my little pussy cat?" I let out a long sigh that turned into a quite growl at the end. "No need to growl at me kitty, seriously what crawled up your ass today?!" I push him away from me and make a beeline to the stairs only to be cut off by one of Jackson's friends who shoved me back making me loose my balance and fall to the ground.

Jackson picked me up by my hood, and pulled my ear close to his mouth "I don't wanna hurt you more then I have to you fucking pussy. Just cooperate and it will be over soon." He let go of my hood dropping me back to the ground. His foot connected with my back and I fell forward letting out a cry as my palms hit the ground bracing my fall. He barked out a laugh and pulled me back up to his eye level. "What is so different about today that makes you want to fight back" he growled in my face.

I just looked at him keeping my mouth shut. You could see the anger on his face increase. "Answer me queerbake" he yelled. I sighed and scrunched up my face realizing the only way out of this was to answer. "It's my birthday okay" I say under my breath just loud enough for the small group to hear. Jackson got that wicked smile on his face as he shoved me towards a guy I had never seen before. The man in front of me was so beautiful. With his blonde almost white hair and dark green eyes.

Jackson grabbed my hair making me stare at the man in front of me. His eyes looked confused not angry like Jackson's did when he looked at me. I felt Jackson's breath next to my ear before he spoke "kitty meet alpha". My chest tightened not uncomfortably as I stared up at green eyes. Jackson stood up and put his hand on green eyes shoulder, and said something to him. I couldn't hear him as my eyes zoomed in on the hand touching green eyes. My internal leopard growled 'mine' 'green eyes' 'mine' 'mate!'