Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Sitting inside her clubroom was Rias Gremory who sat at her desk, thinking deeply

Sitting inside her clubroom was Rias Gremory who sat at her desk, thinking deeply. Standing beside her was her best friend and queen, Akeno.

Sitting on one of the two couches was a white-haired girl with amber eyes, this girl's name was Koneko and she was Rias's Rook piece. Koneko was a girl who didn't talk much, hated perverts but she also loved sweets one would say that she was in love with them.

Currently, Rias was deep in thought as Sona's words echoed through the crimson-haired girl's mind.

Rias: 'When the sea turns red the apocalyptic beast shall appear and start the great catastrophe that shall be the end of everything...is it true? no, it can't be true, it's only a legend...but what if it is real...'

Rias has heard of many legends during her time in the human words, such as Bigfoot, moth man, the loch ness monster, the wendigo. However, Rias didn't believe in any of them since she knew they weren't real.

Like she was a part of the supernatural world and was a devil, and she has never heard of anyone from the free factions meeting creatures such as them like what the hell even is a Bigfoot? much a gorilla that can stand on two legs?

However, despite knowing that none of that folklore is real, she gets the feeling that this Legend is real and the creature is real as well.

Rias: 'Why do I think it's real? Like there's no way it could be real... I'll have to ask my brother if he knows anything about this legend when I call him'

Akeno: "Is something wrong Rias?"

This snapped Rias out of her thoughts as she looked at Akeno.

Rias: "I'm fine Akeno, no need to worry about me"

Akeno: "Are you sure? you seem very distracted about something. You sure there is nothing on your mind?"

Rias: "Yes, I'm alright"

Akeno knew that something was wrong, she could hear it in Rias's voice. But she didn't want to do anything that would anger Rias.

Suddenly, the door to the clubroom opened and someone entered. Rias, Akeno, and Koneko looked and saw it was only Kiba, Kiba was a handsome young man with short blond hair, blue eyes, and a mole underneath his left eye.

 Rias, Akeno, and Koneko looked and saw it was only Kiba, Kiba was a handsome young man with short blond hair, blue eyes, and a mole underneath his left eye