Chapter 15

Third Person POV

Issei: "Now you fucked up!"

Issei charged toward Freed with insane speed, tackling him and slamming him into a tree.

Freed: "Argh!"

Aika: "Issei!"

The black-haired boy punched Freed in the face, knocking a tooth out of him. But that was not all, it also sent the priest through the tree, causing it to fall to the ground.

Freed slowly pulled himself up to his feet and gritted his teeth, he then glared at Issei who also glared.

Freed: "You son of a bitch!"

The priest attempted to attack Issei, but the black-haired boy easily dodged the attack.

Issei found this amusing as he kept dodging the attacks from Freed, the priest even tried to use his light sword and that failed.

The black-haired boy raised an eyebrow.

Issei: "Seriously? is that all you got?"

Freed rolled his eyes.

Freed: "Oh yeah, you think you can do any better"

A small smirk grew onto Issei's face, revealing his sharp teeth.

Issei: "Oh, But I can. How about I give you a demonstration"

With that, the black-haired boy began to unleash a barrage of punches upon Freed.

The priest attempted to block them as best he could, but it only ended up harming his own arms.

Freed: 'What the hell!? Who the hell is this brat!?'

Meanwhile, Aika and Asia were watching as Issei was decimating Freed. Asia was shocked and scared at the sight of such brutality, Aika on the other hand was just shocked.

She had never seen Issei angry before, was it cause Freed nearly shot her? Was it cause of what he said?

Freed did call her a slut...maybe that's why Issei is so angry.

Aika placed a hand where her heart is and watched the events play out.

Aika: 'Issei..'

Issei continued his onslaught upon Freed, throwing punch after punch

Issei: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA...MUDA!"

The black-haired boy punched the priest in the gut so hard he was sent flying into another tree, breaking it and causing freed to cough up blood.

Freed was on his hands and knees as he tried to get up, but his body was in so much pain. His arms and legs felt like all the bones were destroyed, the priest was also sure that he had some internal bleeding.