Singular-verse Rules & Info

Hello! Hello! Welcome back, now then I know I literatally just posted the teaser for the new Singular-verse story or rather Collab.

But I just wanna give those who will be helping me a run down of how things will work.

Info.

Singular Point Issei (My creation) has snapped and now the entire Multiverse? Omniverse? Hyperverse? or rather the Wattpad itself is at risk of this monster.

His hoard of Rodans are travelling to different Authors worlds (stories) and are trying to terraform them in the name of their master, the residents of these worlds have to defeat these creatures but it won't be easy.

They won't be easy picking, they will come in countless numbers and some more mutated than others to resist what the residents of the worlds they invade try and use against them.

However, this means that other people (Oc's) from other peoples worlds can also venture into different worlds and assit in defeating the Rodan's.

After all of them are defeated, venture through the portal to the PRIME universe and meet up with Rias Gremory and her Peerage and face off with the Beast of the Apocalypse himself, Singular Point Issei who is going through an evolution.

Rules.

1): Don't Rush, take your time. I want to give people something fun, but I don't want anyone to rush.

2): Be kind with each other when you Collab. I'm doing this because I want multiple Authors to have fun, aggresion is alright at the Oc's but not at the Authors themselves.

3): If you wanna take a break or don't wanna be apart of this, let me know and you are free to go. I WILL NOT force anyone to be apart of something they don't wanna be apart of.

How this works.

The first half of this Collab with be in seperate worlds, the Prime one (Mine), and others (AKA the Authors that join).

Type up your characters doing their normal things, then have the rodans show up through a portal and have your characters fend them off.

When you end all the invading Rodans, give your characters a reason to go through the portal to the Prime World.

We will work on the second half at a later date.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Stay safe and let the Chaos flow throughout the Land!