Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Previously on Highschool Singular Point.

Rias: "Than what are you?"

The black-haired boy grew a sinister grin as his eyes glowed.

Issei: "I'm a Singular Point"

Now....

...

...

Issei stared at Rias, Akeno, Kiba, and koneko after he just revealed that he wasn't human but was a Singular Point.

The crimson-haired girl narrowed her eyes at the black-haired boy as she wondered what he meant, but then her eyes widen slightly as she could of sworn she saw some red dust come off Issei's clothes.

Rias: 'That Red Dust...it's similar to the one I found at the park and one that Rodan'

Did Issei have some sort of connection to the Red Dust? Is that why he dissapeared for a whole week? Cause of the red dust?

If what Rias remembers correctly, the red dust was some sort of Trans-Dimensional anomaly that extend out to other dimensions.

What a Singular Point? what's that all about? Sona never mentioned anything about that? Maybe it had something to do with an Archetype?

Rias: "A Singular Point? What is that?"

The black-haired boy let out a small chuckle.

Issei: "I'm afraid that I can not tell you what a Singular Point is, but at least you now know that I'm not human"

Rias: "I guess your right..."

After a short time, everything calmed down as Kiba sat down on the second counch and Issei sat on the couch next to koneko. But the Black-haired boy was on one end on the couch, while Koneko was on the other side.

Akeno then walked over to Issei, holding a cup in her hands.

Akeno: "Here's your tea"

Issei: "Thank's"

The black-haired boy took it and took a sip.

Issei: "it's good..."

Akeno: "Ara, ara, I appreciate your compliment, fufu"

Issei sweatdropped.

Issei: 'The fuck is wrong with this woman?'

Rias then cleared her throat which got Issei's attention.

Rias: "I'm going to cut to the chase. We are devils"

Issei: 'wow, very direct...'

Rias: "by your face, you don't seem suprised. In fact I feel like you don't believe me"

Issei: "Oh, I do. But I'm not suprised cause why would I be? Like I was attacked by a Fallen Angel, did I say that right?"

The crimson-haired girl nodded her head.

Issei: "thank you, anyways. Why would I be suprised by some Devils if I have already seen a supernatural being?"

Issei was right, why would he be suprised if he already seen a fallen angel twice and some sort of strange demon? That's what he think's that Alastor guy is since he gives off a demonic aura.

Rias: "You have a point there, but I'm sure you would also like to know more?"

The black-haired boy nodded his head as Rias cleared her throat.