Chapter 6

Third Person POV

Issei continued to stare at Rias Gremory as he had a small toothy grin on his face

Issei continued to stare at Rias Gremory as he had a small toothy grin on his face. It was like the two were staring into each others soul's cause neither of them moved for a solid three minutes.

However, before long the crimson-haired girl walked away, leaving Issei staring at the empty window frame.

A small chuckle escaped the black-haired boy's mouth.

Issei: "Well now, things are getting interesting..."

Rias sat on a sofa staring at a chessboard in front of her, with her Queen and best friend Akeno standing next to her

Rias: "Akeno...how is he back?"

Akeno looked at the crimson-haired girl with a confused expression on her face.

Akeno: "What do you mean Rias? Who is back?"

Akeno noticed that Rias had a serious expression on her face, so she can tell that this was important.

Rias: "Issei Hyoudou...He is somehow back after a whole week of disappearing"

This left Akeno shocked.

Akeno: "T-that's impossible, he was killed by the fallen angels. You even saw his blood at the park, right?"

Rias nodded her head.

Rias: "I did, but I also saw that Red Dust that Sona told me about...I also think I notice some on that creature we-"

Akeno: "Rodan"

This got Rias's attention as she looked at the black-haired girl.

Rias: "Excuse me?"

Akeno: "I got word from your brother that the creature we encountered will be known as 'Rodan' I'm not sure why, but that's what he said"

Rias sighed slightly, not at the name of the monster but at the fact that her brother decided it. He had always wanted to name a new species of creature in the world, looks like this was his chance.