Chapter 5

Third Person POV

The sun was high in the sky as it seemed like a regular peaceful day in the small town of Kuoh

The birds were flying through the sky as the gentle breeze blew the leaves of the tree, yeah it seemed like it was gonna be a nice and calm day.

At Kuoh Academy the students that arrived early chatted among themselves as the rest had just arrived at the school.

Standing under a nice shady tree, staring at the school was a teenage boy with black to almost charcoal gray hair and yellow eyes

This boy watched as the students walked through the gates of Kuoh without a care in the world, as the boy watched some red dust seem to fall from the boy's hair.

???: "Well then, I think it's time to welcome myself back to my old stomping grounds. Can't stay here for long otherwise, someone will notice me..."

Apart from him didn't want to come back to Kuoh Academy, but he would be damned if he had to go through what he went through again.

He suffered for what felt like a Millennia, every second felt worse than hell itself, he tried to call for help but no one answered him. He begged and scream for help but all he got was silence and nothing but silence.

When it was finally over the boy felt like he was the happiest day of his life, but he soon learned many new things from what he went through things that he will always remember.

The boy gritted his teeth slightly as the memories of what he went through filled his mind.

???: "Like hell I'm going through that bullshit again...Never again"

The boy's eyes seemed to glow yellow slightly as he started to make his way towards the school gate.

When he walked through the gate, all eyes seemed to be on him. He just stepped into Kuoh Academy for not even three seconds and already he's gotten this much attention.

The boy almost deadpanned by the fact that all attention was on him.

???: 'Now I know what it feels like to be an Anime Character, the new student always seemed to be the popular one. But technically I'm not a new student I'm an old one that's returning'