Chapter 11

Third Person POV

Previously on Highschool Singular Point.

She called him a monster? the incarnate of despair and hopelessness, if she wanted one then...

She'll get one!

Now...

...

...

Issei's eyes opened as he found himself in some sort of void, an infinite black abyss of nothingness.

No sight or any light or life for miles and miles, Issei couldn't believe it. He was back in his hell, he was back in the place he hated the most.

Issei: "Fuck...I'm back here..."

The black-haired boy looked at himself as he saw that he was back in his regular form and his clothes weren't ripped.

Seems like whenever he comes to this place it fixes him up while also reducing him back to his normal form. This is strange and annoying, cause what happens if he returns to the fight and is in his regular form?

The fight! Issei remembered being frozen by Tiamat's ice powers, he remembered her calling him weak.

A low growl escaped the black-haired boy's throat as his eyes were filled with hatred.

Issei: "I'm gonna make her eat those words..."

???: "And how do you except to do that?"

Hearing a voice surprised Issei, the black-haired boy didn't think that anyone else would be in a place like this.

Issei turned to the voice, to see who it was. but when he did his eyes widen in shock at what he saw.

Issei: "h-how is this possible!?"

A chuckle was heard from the voice.

???: "Cause it is Singular Point, or shall I call you by our real name?"

Issei?: "Issei Hyoudou..."

Issei couldn't believe his eyes, the owner of the voice was... himself. But this one looked like his old self, back when he was a perverted nobody.

Issei: "H-how is this possible!? How are you me when I am me?"

The other Issei chuckled.

Other Issei: "It's cause I am you, I'm your other half. The part that you have been missing ever since the day we were stabbed by Yuuma's light spear"

Issei: "My other half?"

The other Issei nodded his head as he began to look the black-haired boy up and down, taking in all the differences between them both.

Other Issei: "Wow, you certainly look way better than me. I wonder if you have a harem yet? I hope they had big boobs~"

 I wonder if you have a harem yet? I hope they had big boobs~"