Chapter 8

Third Person POV

Previously on Highschool Singular point.

Issei: 'Rias isn't human, I guess I'll find out what she is when we get to Kuoh. But she better not stop the Ritual, otherwise, things are gonna get bloody...'

Now...

....

...

Issei sighed as he grumbled to himself.

Issei: "I hate that people are looking at me"

The black-haired boy and Rias Gremory arrived at Kuoh Academy, they walked into the school grounds as Rias was clinging onto Issei's arm.

Female Student 1: "Please tell me I'm seeing things..."

Female Student 2: "You're not seeing things, I'm actually seeing it as well"

Female 3: "Rias is walking with Hyoudou!"

Rias smiled and waved at the audience that was staring at them, Issei on the other hand simply snorted and looked away.

He didn't care what others say about him, but he also hated that there were some people who think that he is still the same old pervert as he use to be.

Once they walked into the school building, Ruas unhooked her arms, much to Issei's pleasure.

Rias: "I will send someone to get you after school, I'll see you later. Bye~"

With that Issei watched as Rias walked away, possibly making her way to her classroom. The black-haired boy let out another snort as walking and talking to her was really annoying.

He basically ignored all her questions about what he was cause he doesn't want to tell her, why would he? he doesn't even know what she is.

But he does know that Rias isn't human, he can also sense that there were some others that weren't human as well. But with all the students and teachers in Kuoh Academy, it's nearly impossible to know who is human and who is not.

Issei: 'This is gonna be one annoying day, I can already tell...This better be worth it'

Issei made his way towards his class, but before he did he took a quick stop to his locker that all students were given. he opened his locker and well...

Issei blinked in confusion as he wondered why there was a letter in his locker? one with a heart no less, which only meant one thing this was a love letter

The black-haired boy picked up the love letter and opened it.

He then started to read it, but not out loud cause he didn't want anyone staring at him.

'Dear Hyoudou.

I know you and I don't really see eye to eye most of the time, especially back when you were a pervert...