Chapter 10

Third Person POV

Previously on Highschool Singular Point.

Issei: "I'm The...Fera Do Apocalipse!!"

???: "Stop..."

Now...

....

...

When Issei heard the voice he stopped what he was doing, the blue glow began to die down as the black-haired boy closed his mouth.

Who dares tell him to stop? He knew that it wasn't Rias or any of her servants, whoever told him to stop was much different than.

Issei looked around as a small growl escaped his throat, he looked around for the source of the voice. But he also made sure to keep Kalawarner pinned down with his foot, there was no way he was going to let her get away from him.

Issei: "Who the hell said that!? Who told me to stop!?"

???: "I did..."

Issei quickly turned to the voice and saw who it was, he wanted answers right now.

The owner of the voice was a woman with long light-blue hair and light red eyes. She also had a pair of Gigantic horns. 

There was something strange about this woman, Issei didn't know why but something was telling him that this woman will either be an alley or an enemy.

The aura he was getting from her was a powerful one, one that showed that she was not to be messed with. This means that she could be a problem with the ritual, which is something that Issei does not want.

But that doesn't matter, how dare she stop him from killing the fallen angel.

Issei: "who are you? Why did you stop me?"

The woman stared at the black-haired boy, this was the thing she sensed. The strange and dangerous power that she felt.

It was only a boy, how can this be the danger she felt? unless he isn't really a boy, but something else.

woman: "I should be asking you that...you have a dangerous aura"

Issei: "yeah? so what if I do? How dare you get in my way"

The woman continued to stare at the black-haired boy, her light red eyes staring into the boy's yellow eyes. Those eyes were filled with fury and rage like they were the eyes of a true monster.

Tiamat: "Tiamat, my name is Tiamat..."

Tiamat? so that was her name.

Issei: "Well then, Tiamat. Can you tell me why did you stop me from killing my prey?"

The black-haired boy gestured to Kalawarner who was trying her best to escape, but she couldn't really move since Issei was preventing her from moving.

She didn't bother trying to attack him with her light spear cause she knew that it wouldn't really affect him.