one

~~~Early Years (I)~~~

People with knowledge of Jujutsu lived under the ruling of powerful shamans. Consisting of the leaders of powerful families that have maintained their bloodline even in modern Japan, they call themselves the higher-ups of the Jujutsu World. 

Among the great families involved in such politics were the Zenin Clan, the Kamo Clan, the Gojo Clan, and the L/N Clan. Each of these Clans held a special technique passed down through generations. 

For the Zenin Clan, it was the Ten Shadows Technique. For the Kamo Clan, it was the Blood Manipulation Technique. 

For the Gojo Clan, the Infinity Technique with the addition of the capability called the Six Eyes. For the L/N Clan, it was the Mind Technique. 

In the year 1989, a girl was born into the L/N Clan. Her name, Y/N, was given by her mother. Her birth was unexpected. Or rather, her gender was unexpected. 

One thing known around the Jujutsu World was that the L/N Family had never once produced a female baby. The reason was unknown but due to that, none of the family members cared to have the baby's gender checked. Because they assumed the baby would be a boy, as it had always been

When Y/N was born, the higher-ups were in shock. The L/N Family had finally produced a female baby. 

Though most of the great families held no care, the head of the L/N Clan was infuriated. The head of the clan who wore the name Ren L/N happened to be Y/N's Grandfather. 

But just like that, the balance of the Jujutsu World returned. The same balance was shifted earlier due to the birth of a child from the Gojo Clan who bore the Six Eyes only a few months earlier.

Even though it was the mere existence of her gender that had kept the world safe, Y/N's birth was not one celebrated by her family. For years to come, the house that belonged to the L/N Clan was filled with displease. 

It seemed that Y/N was the cause of that. Neither her grandfather nor her father cared for her being. In fact, they hated her

The only person that ever cared for her was her mother. 

As the years passed by, all Y/N ever understood about herself was that she was a disgrace, a mistake. The words leaving the lips of the men in the family would haunt her at nights, causing her tears in the silent darkness of twilight. 

Her mother had tried her best to shield the little girl from the cruelty the head of the clan bestowed upon her. But it was no use. 

Y/N's mother, Aimi, was just a normal person who had fallen in love with a man completely different than the one Y/N knew as her father. And she was powerless against Y/N's father and grandfather's mental violence. 

And her attempts to shield her daughter came to an inevitable end when Y/N reached the age of five years old. 

For years, Y/N's parents had tried to have another child. But their attempts were to no avail.