Author's Note.

Hi, everyone!

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for choosing to read this story! This isn't the first anime fanfiction I've written but it is the first one that finally made it to the end where I actually post it. I did write a Levi Fanfic but it was shit so I decided not to publish it. Then, this story also had another version but it was also shit and totally unplanned. So I rewrote it and here you go. 

Disclaimer, I do not own the characters other than Y/N's persona and her family's backstory. The characters in this story belong to Gege Akutami, the author of Jujutsu Kaisen. The plot of this story is also mostly taken from the anime and manga. However, some of these plots were originally written by me (mostly plots that show Y/N and Satoru's relationship).

I made a playlist for this fanfiction and of course, I do not own any of those songs. 

Once again, thank you so much for choosing to read this story! 

I'm gonna be honest, I understand only like 5% of Jujutsu Kaisen so if shit doesn't make sense, please bear with me :)

Also, a few arcs will be skipped over because I am too lazy to rewrite what was already in the show. But during the skipped time, the plot will be just like in the show/manga. 

And I am not good at writing fight scenes so please don't question why the fight scenes are too short or make no sense. 

Warnings:

1. Death (it's JJK, what did you expect?)

2. Mentions of blood.

3. A little cursing (language).

4. Kinda abusive household (mentally(?)).

5. Spoilers for JJK Manga (Gojo's Past Arc and Shibuya Incident).

6. A little vomiting.

7. Hallucination.

If I missed anything, please let me know! 

For now, I hope you enjoy the book!

Happy reading!

-Nawal S.A.-