four

~~~2018~~~

~~~2018~~~

"How is it?" Y/N asked with hopeful eyes. 

"Too much pepper," the boy coughed, a hand over his mouth as his expressions contorted. 

"It's a new recipe," she shrugged, pursing her lips to suppress a giggle. 

"The recipe didn't tell you to add this much pepper. This was your doing," the boy blankly replied. 

"Oh, shut up," she rolled her eyes. "It's good for your injuries. Shoko told me your injuries were pretty bad this time." 

"I've had worse," he said before taking more scoops of porridge from his bowl. "What are you doing here?" 

"Taking care of my favorite boy, of course," she frowned in a jokingly offended motion. "And also, it's related to your last mission. Speaking of which, do you know where Satoru is right now?" 

"No, and I don't want to know," the boy huffed. 

"You're too hard on him," Y/N sighed, ruffling the boy's spiky hair. "He's always trying his best to seek your approval, you know?" 

"Of course, you'd say that."

"It's true, honey," she smiled. "He's always just trying to look out for you. For all of us. He's just not good at it sometimes," she giggled. 

Her voice was cut off by the sound of a loud sneeze from the other side of the wall. Her head turned towards that direction, a smile forming on her face. 

She stood up, watching the dark-haired boy in front of her roll his eyes before he gruffly stood up from his bed. Y/N rushed out of the door, leaving it ajar for the boy to follow after her. 

As she stood in the hallway, her eyes caught sight of another door opening from the room next to the one she was just in. A tall figure drooped down his head to avoid hitting the top of the doorframe before straightening up again. 

His hands were stuffed in the pockets of his pants while his covered eyes were looking to his left. And soon, another boy who was much shorter emerged from the room. 

He had strawberry pink hair and large light brown eyes. He looked young like a teenager. 

The two figures were conversing about something, only stopping when the taller one looked towards Y/N's direction and the smile on his face grew wider at the sight of her appearance. The younger boy followed his gaze and his face lighted up with familiarity. 

"Fushiguro!" The strawberry-haired boy beamed, waving enthusiastically to Megumi who stood beside Y/N. "You definitely look much better this time," he encouraged. 

"There are plenty of empty rooms," Megumi huffed, a hand rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Isn't it better when the place is more lively?" Satoru smiled proudly. "I think it would be good-"