two

~~~Early Years (II)~~~

It was not a secret to the families in the Jujutsu World that the history behind their bloodlines went a long way. Once, all four of the Great Families were united. 

Because of the strong connection between each bloodline, they often assisted each other with whatever they needed. As a result of that, a deal was made between the L/N Clan and the Gojo Clan. 

The truth and basis of the deal were not known to the people of the modern world. All that was known was that the two families were close. 

Until generations later, when war was waged between the Zenin Clan and the Gojo Clan, causing the Four Great Families to disconnect. Both the Kamo Clan and L/N Clan sided with the Zenin Clan, leaving aside the Gojo Clan though they still remained powerful over the years. 

The deal between L/N and Gojo was mostly acknowledged by those in the families. Y/N only learned of it when she was learning about her family's history under Yaga's care. And she knew about the wielder of the Six Eyes from the overheard conversations back at home. 

She didn't know anything about him other than the fact that he was powerful even as a child, much like her. So she had no idea about her weaknesses against him. 

It never even occurred to her that her powers were useless against anything other than the tiredness of it all. Either way, she never paid much attention to it, only focusing on a way to further improve her abilities. 

When Y/N finally turned 15, she was old enough to enroll in the Jujutsu High School as an official student. Through her years at the academy's compound, Y/N mostly kept to herself, a habit unconsciously grown due to her past years. 

She didn't go out much but she did know the students that had taken their studies there. She was quite close with her seniors, Utahime Iori and Mei Mei. But still, she was quite anti-social. 

And the day she was supposed to meet her classmates, she wasn't informed of it. All she knew was that she had to wait in the courtyard for Mr. Yaga.

The sky was a beautiful summer blue, bright and sunny. Her school uniform was already on. 

She customized the usual standard uniform to have a hoodie as well as matching gloves. As part of Yaga's suggestion, she requested the addition of golden lines on the hem as well as the ends. 

Instead of a skirt, Y/N decided to go with slim-cut pants to ease her when running. The top of her uniform ended around her hips, slightly shorter due to the requested crop. 

Y/N's eyes wandered the familiar area, absorbing the sweet aroma of summer. The breeze was light but the weather wasn't too hot, making it rather a peaceful surrounding. The tall trees danced ever so slightly to the tune of the small wind, the green tint within them flourished with beauty.