six

~~~Silent Demise~~~

~~~Silent Demise~~~

Two weeks had passed since the completion of the first-year students. During the span of those two weeks, Y/N had spent her time mostly with the students and Satoru, helping with supervising Itadori. 

With Satoru's permission, Y/N had also taken up to train with the students. She had been training Megumi for the past few years so he was used to her tactics whereas Nobara and Yuji were strangers to Y/N's abilities. 

Most of the days of their training ended up with Y/N tiring them out as she achieved victories at the end of each session, no matter with which student. If Y/N wasn't spending her time with them, she was off on missions assigned since she was still working as a Jujutsu Sorceror. 

If she was on a mission, Satoru would be present to supervise Yuji and vice versa. But somehow, a clash of events took place, causing the first-year students to lack the presence of their teacher as well as Y/N. 

When the (h/c)-haired woman returned back from a mission one day, she immediately went to her chambers to get rest since she used a lot of her powers during the mission. However, before she could so much so as enter her room, she was met with a sight of a troubled Satoru in front of her door. 

His back was leaning against the wall beside her door, his long fingers rubbing slowly at his covered temples. His left hand was stuffed deep inside his pocket, his head hung low as his covered gaze met the floor. Y/N could clearly see distraught displayed over his body language. 

"Satoru? What's wrong?" She frowned, inserting her key into the doorknob. 

"It's Yuji," he grimly replied upon entering her room. "He's dead." 

Y/N felt her body going frozen at the news received. Did Satoru just say Yuji Itadori was dead? 

It can't be.

Her widened gaze met Satoru's grieving one. She felt her heart shattering due to the news. Even though she had only known Yuji for a few weeks, she felt a strong connection between her and the young boy. 

She cared about him from his cheerful and giddy personality to his sweet, caring mannerisms. Hearing the news of the death of someone so sunny that he could make you smile with almost no effort, brought tears to Y/N's eyes. 

Her arms wrapped tightly around Satoru's body. He allowed her entrance, letting her tears stain his dark uniform. 

He leaned his head atop of hers while the skin of his palms massaged her back softly. She leaned into his chest, her cheeks flushed against his clothes as she sobbed quietly. 

But in the moment of comfort, it wasn't just for her. The embrace was something the two friends needed from each other. 

After a while, Y/N pulled away, her body turning cold at the loss of Satoru's loving warmth. It appeared that she and Satoru could attend Yuji's autopsy in Shoko's office.