seven

~~~A Memory's Cameo~~~

Ever since the day Yuji had died and returned back to life, he had been staying in the basement of a safe house that personally belonged to Satoru. The only people who knew about Yuji's presence were Y/N, Satoru, Shoko, and Ijichi. 

Due to the secrecy held around his existence, Y/N didn't really have much time to train personally with Yuji since she had important missions. Whenever she didn't have missions, her schedule had seemed to be pretty busy due to the fact that the second and first-year students had asked to train with her as well. 

One evening, Y/N had finally returned back to the comfort space of her room from her overnight mission in Shinjuku. She was tired but she wanted to go see Yuji and Satoru. Not to mention, she was to have a meeting that night with principal Yaga, Satoru, and Ijichi. 

Once she was done with her shower, Y/N put on her spare uniform before making her way to Satoru's safe house. Using the key Satoru had provided her with, she inserted the end of it into the keyhole before turning it. 

The door opened with a click, creaking as she slowly opened it before closing it back. Y/N's footsteps were light as she walked down the stairs, legs stopping as she heard Satoru and Yuji talking to each other. Her figure was hidden in the shadow that loomed the top of the staircase. 

"I want to be stronger," Yuji said, voice full of determination. "Teach me how to become the strongest." 

"You've got a keen eye," Y/N heard Satoru reply, his voice heavy with smugness, no doubt curling his lips into a smirk of the same sentiment. The thought made Y/N's own lips form a smile. 

"But you said you're the strongest," Yuji said quizzically. 

"As flattered as I am, Yuji," Gojo dramatically sighed before letting out a soft chuckle. "But, I'm only one of the strongest."

"One of?" Yuji cocked his head to the side, eyes bright with curiosity. 

"As you know, those in the Jujutsu World are ranked by grades. The strongest is of course-"

"Special Grade, right?" He excitedly answered. "Fushiguro mentioned it to me." 

"That's right," Satoru nodded. "There are only 5 Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerors including me."

"Who are they?" 

"Let's save that for another lesson. Point is, I'm only one of the strongest. But actually, even when compared to the others, I'm still the strongest," he laughed. "Well, there's an exception, of course," he added, eyes sternly looking at Yuji. 

"Huh? Who?" 

"Y/N," he smiled brightly. 

The mention of her name caused Y/N to widen her eyes. And the tone of Satoru's voice as he acknowledged her strength made Y/N feel the familiar feeling of dancing butterflies.