eight

~~~Dinner~~~

~~~Dinner~~~

The evening went on with Y/N and Satoru teaching Yuji about cursed energy and technique, both of them assisting him in a way he could manipulate the cursed energy that surrounded him. However, since Y/N had something to do before the meeting that night, she left earlier, reminding Satoru to not be late to the meeting. 

Declining Gojo's offer of accompanying her, Y/N got into her car and began driving to her destination which happened to be central Tokyo. She drove towards one of the apartment complexes nearby, the roads familiarly used. 

In the reserved parking lot, the woman pulled her car to a stop to park inside the designated box with white lines. She walked towards the elevator, swiping a card over the sensor before pressing the button to the 15th level. 

During the whole way up, the elevator never once stopped, allowing Y/N to arrive at the apartment number 1503 in a short time only. She unlocked the grilled door before locking it back, her shoes discarded off her feet to be placed neatly by the door. 

The automatic door used sensory lock as well as a passocde to enter, both information made known in her memory. Once safe inside the apartment, Y/N turned on the lights as well as the air-conditioner to cozy up the empty home. 

Setting her handbag carefully on the couch, she made her way towards the master bedroom at the end of the hallway in the apartment complex. Opening the closet door, Y/N found some familiar and rarely used T-shirts, her hands grabbing a random one to change into so her uniform would stay fresh for the meeting that would take place later that night. 

The shirt, just like all the others in his closet, was too big for Y/N but it provided her a rather comfortable warmth. She made her way towards the kitchen, the fridge door opened to allow her to view the contents. 

She was rather pleased to see that the stocks had just been resupplied, meaning that he had done his shopping. She took out some of the fresh vegetables to begin her cooking process. 

The vegetables were chopped nicely, potatoes diced neatly. The herbs in the cabinets were placed out on the counter, providing her with ease when using them later. She began steaming the vegetables and potatoes before making the base of the curry. 

Once the veggies were done steaming, their state not fully cooked to avoid them from turning mushy when boiled into the curry. As the curry was boiling in the pot and the rice was cooking, Y/N decided to make some tea to pair with their dinner. 

Just as she was stirring the curry, the sound of the front door clicked open with the sensored card, indicating the arrival of the house owner. Y/N smiled, ready and happy to see...

...Nanami, please don't be too harsh on him, he's not all bad, I swear," Y/N sighed, rubbing her temples. "I know he can be a little childish sometimes but, he's-"