eleven

~~~Something About You~~~

Satoru could only watch as Y/N walked away, her figure disappearing from view as she turned the corner. Her legs walked angrily as though a storm was clouding her entire being. A storm of frustration, anger, curses. 

Her already wild output of cursed energy got even worse in Satoru's eyes. He wondered if it was possible for her to die from such negative energy. He was worried. But he was more so unsure

Should he chase after her? 

Should he let her be? 

Why was she even angry in the first place? 

All she did was catch him with someone. It wasn't the first time

And it's not like she had ever shown any romantic interest towards Satoru. As much as he really wanted her to

He was in a state of confusion, the thoughts running blindly through his morning mind, still hazy from the night he had with someone he met at a club late last night. 

He felt warmth coming from behind him, no doubt belonging to the girl who had agreed to go home with him the night before, knowing well that all he wanted was a one-night stand. 

He felt her fingers trail his spine, warm touch contrasting his cold skin. Yet the warmth he felt had no effect on him. 

His heart didn't skip a beat. 

Unlike just a mere 60 seconds ago when he felt Y/N's knuckles angrily met his bare chest. 

Unlike the time Y/N had stood so close to him because they were both stuck in the rain, having only a tree as their nearest shade. 

Unlike the time they had just finished a rather terrible mission where he had to hear Y/N's nagging and constant worry while she tended to his wounds. 

Unlike the time they were both assigned the same...

...mission in the center of Tokyo. It wasn't a simple mission as it required more than just exorcising curses. 

No, this was the first time the second-year students had to deal with Curse Users. They were given this mission a few days prior, providing them time to come up with a strategy. 

It seemed that there were Curse Users planning a bid of some very high-level grade cursed objects behind the scenes of a fancy gala hosted by one of the country's richest family. 

Somehow, someway, two invites were provided for the students. Luckily for them, the invites mentioned bringing a plus-one for each. Since Shoko was busy with a previous mission that needed her attention, the three remaining students, Geto, Y/N, and Gojo, were the only ones who went.