Ch 1 "Kidnapping"

Park Soomin's POV;

Oh when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue.
Oh love your kiss is deadly
Don't stop.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could-

"Hey miss listen!!"

I flinched when someone tapped on my arm a little harshly speaking loudly. I was listening to my fav song señorita and god this man disturbed me.

It was night. I was coming from my friend's house after enjoying the whole day with her. I am a rich girl and daughter of a mafia. I could take my car and guards to return home but as my friend's home was so near, I chose to walk instead of wasting car's petrol. Meanwhile I also like walking alone while listening to songs. And this man disturbed me. Anyhow, I asked.

Soomin: "Yes? What do you want?" I made an annoyed face and turned towards that person but when saw his face, it was damn handsome and breathtaking. I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked three to four times.

???: "Miss please listen I want your help!"

Soomin: "Yes how can I help you?"

"My friend is injured and is on the street next to this one. I don't even have anything for treatment and my wallet fell somewhere from my pocket. I don't know how to help him his blood is dripping continuously."

Soomin: "Don't worry I will surely help you. I have first aid kit with me."

"Thank you so much. Come I will show you the way."

Soomin: "Okay." And then we ran towards the next street to treet his friend. I can't live without helping others and I hope I can help his friend too. Poor them.

When we reached there, I saw no one.

Soomin: "Excuse me where is your friend?"

"In hell which is your soon to be place." With that he put a cloth on my nose. I tried my best to not inhale but I failed and fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I found myself lying on a big bed in an unknown room. Which place is this? I noticed my clothes but they were same. I soghed and gazed out of the window and saw it was sunset. For how long had I been unconscious?

I went outside and saw that same man sitting on the couch watching tv. I became confused. I marched towards him and he saw me.

Soomin: "Why am I here?" I said in a firm voice trying to sound brave.

"You are in my home. " He said with a smirk and stood up continuously looking at me.

Soomin: "Don't come near me!!" I commanded. But he didn't listen and continued his steps towards me with a disgusting smile.

He stood in front of me.

"Hi baby girl. You are in my territory now."

Soomin: "But who are you?"

"Relax you will know everything. Just understand one thing for this time. "

Soomin: "What?"

"That you belong to me."

He said making me shiver. Who is he actually and why did he bring me here?

Soomin: "But who are you?"

"Your owner."

Soomin: "Stop talking rubbish otherwise I will call the police. "

"Please try baby. I will see how you call anyone for help."