Ch 8 "I finally agreed"

Soomin's POV;

I opened my eyes on a soft mattress after a long time and room with black and white walls. It was Taehyung's room when I fully became consious.

All that memories started roaming in my mind when I glanced at my body. My wrists still had those bruises and marks. My eyes became watery. But I controlled my self. I decided to get out from his room which totally contained his smell which I inhaled when I fell on his chest last night.

I slowly stood up from the bed but-

"Ahh"

instantly held the bedside table to prevent myself from falling. My feet, legs, arms and head were hurting the most than the rest of body parts.

I again sat on the bed and some painful and warm tears fell from my eyes.

"I-I won't be able to do anything properly for some days. It hurts so muchhh."

I talked to myself. I was afraid Taehyung would be coming inside any second and witness my vulnerable state.

I then stood up and walked outside with great difficulty. There was extreme silence in the house which indicated he is not here making me sigh. But there was a note on the table.

"Suga will come here at 12 pm and will stay the whole day. I will be outside and return at night."

Huhh I heaved a sigh of relief reading this. Thank god I won't see him today. I am terrified of his cold face.

Glancing at the time clock I discovered it was already 11:30. Which meant I slept so much. Suga must be coming in half an hour.

That half an hour, I thought of making breakfast for myself  and him as he was spending his whole day here. But my body wasn't working. It was hurting alot. I was sitting on the couch when my gaze fell on that pillar with which i was tied the whole night. It gave a horrible vibe.

When nobody was there even to answer to my screamings. Helping me was far away.
When I kept shouting, pleading, sobbing, but nobody came.
When I felt my father is coming towards me with a smile and saying "don't worry dear" but it was all hallucination.
When the face of my mother came in my mind.
When I felt Taehyung is coming with a furious face towards me. But that was also my imagination.
When I had a short dream of Taehyung aiming his gun at my father and me.
When he actually came and opened my ropes and I fell on him. And then I lost my consious.

*Bell ringing*

I glanced at the time clock and it was exact 12. Woww I spent half an hour just thinking.

I opened the door with an expressionless face.

Suga: "H-hi Soomin."

I didn't reply rather walked a little away stating:

"You can sit on the couch and watch tv. I will make something for breakfast. "

Suga: "Uhh actually I brought breakfast myself. You don't have to work. Besides, are you alright? Did Taehyung do any serious harm?"

"No just beating me with a belt, pouring cold water on me, trying to rape me and then at last, kept me tied with that cold pillar the whole night."

I answered pointing towards that pillar.

His eyes widened and mouth opened.
He hurriedly stomped towards me and made me sit on the couch and sat beside me.

Suga: "Oh my god. I-I am sorry Soomin. I was trying to stop him there. But you yourself signalled me to not take any action. "