Ch 2 "Beatings"

Taehyung: "You're gonna regret your words!" Taehyung said while unbuckling his belt.

Soomin: "No!!"

With that he held the belt in his hand and without waiting for a single second smacked it on her back. She was on the floor and felt a high stinging pain on her back which made her to groan in pain.

"Aahh!!"

Taehyung: "Scream on the first spank? Where is your bravery?"

Soomin: "I am not afraid of your inhuman actions!!"

Taehyung: "Looks like you need more to shut up."

He came towards her and tore her shirt from the back. Before she could stand up, he smacked the belt again on her bare back very harshly causing slight red marks to appear on her back.

"Ouch!"

This process continued. He smacked mercilessly, and she kept screaming continuously.

He was about to almost throw the belt on her face but she covered the delicate skin of her face by her arm and that belt got hit on her arm leaving harsh and red marks to appear on her arm too.
She got some smacks on her arm too just in attempt to protect her face.

Her sensitive parts weren't harmed but her legs, arms, hands and specially back was aching extremely. She felt like her body was burning.

After 7-8 more smacks, he stopped.

He marched towards her with the belt still in his hand and kneeled down to her level a little because she was laying on the floor listlessly.

Taehyung: "I hope you've learnt your lesson properly. "

Soomin: "Never. I hate you."

Taehyung: "You are gonna hate me more than you can from your whole existence. The things I am gonna do to you are worth hating. " He said with a smirk and lifted her chin a little with his index finger.

She backed a little not even wanting his finger to touch her face.

Taehyung: "Oh my God I forgot something very important. "

Soomin: "Huh?"

Taehyung: "I forgot to make a video of your miserable state and send it to your dear father."

Soomin's eyes widened listening that.

Soomin: "No no you can't do that!"

He took out his phone and started making a video with front camera.

"Hello Mr Park see your beautiful daughter laying on the floor after getting beaten by me, your dear rival. Moreover, with my this precious belt. How do you feel?" He showed the belt in the camera which had blood of Soomin on it.

He stopped the video and was about to share it somewhere but he became confused when his phone got snatched. He looked and saw Soomin deleting the video.

Taehyung: "Hey give me my phone back!"

He snatched it back from her but before his attempt she threw that phone with great force that it first got hit with the wall and the floor. It was broken into pieces and the video Taehyung made vanished.

Taehyung: "How come you love your father more than yourself?"

Soomin: "I will never let you threaten dad by using me. Never!"

He again smacked the belt on her back in agony and rage.

"Ahh.."

Taehyung: "I am sparing you alive this time. I could rape you so bad but take it as your luck!"