Ch 6 "Am I really His?"

I gladly ran away without even anyone knowing.

I kept running and running without knowing where I am going. It was dangerous for me to run alone. But better than his hell like house.

The evening came. And I was walking while breathing heavily. I tried to stay in crowded places to avoid any harm to myself.

I didn't know which place it was. I asked some people but they told me the name of a very unfamiliar place. I was tensed something might happen to me.

I kept searching for something familiar. But I was hungry I didn't have anything to eat. The day passed like this and it was 9 p.m. From a crowded market, I unknowingly entered a silent colony, in search of my house. It was a decent colony. Beautiful hosues, peaceful roads and clean environment. All the houses were silent and dark indicating that the people have already slept. No one could help me. But there was a dark house with dim lights which had a small door, opened.

I was so glad I would find some help there. I entered the house silently being alert. I couldn't guarantee someone will help me or not. There were random 2 to 3 rooms which were dirty and without furniture. At the last room of the house, I saw a little light coming from beneath the door. I silently opened that door.

And what I saw was..

A person lying down on the floor with blood alover his body. A few men were standing near him. That man was tied. Some had guns but one had a metal rod amd he was beatibg that injured man continuously. This sight disgusted and horrified me. I couldn't help but run while keeping my hand on my mouth. But someone pulled my arm harshly making me halt and turn back. I saw the hand of that person holding my arm firmly. I was so afraid to look at his face.

.

.

It was Taehyung.

Soomin: "Y-you?" He was also holding that rod. Which means he is the one beating that man with high level of cruelty.

Taehyung: "What are you doing here?!?!"

Soomin: "I-i was just-"

Taehyung: "How dare you leave the house without my permission! Wait you were escaping isn't it?"

I hung my head low.

Taehyung: "Oh so you were running away. WHY!!" He threw that metal rod on the floor which made more intense sound than a scream making me flinch.

Suga: "Taehyung wait leave her you are furious at this time don't burst out on her!" I heard suga yelling from back and running towards us.

Taehyung: "Hyung. Stay away from this." He said breathing heavily. Suga came and held his hand de attaching us. But he failed.

Taehyung: "Hyung I said stay away before I burst out on you!! "

He again held my arm and dragged me.

But suga again came to stop him.

Suga: "Do whatever you want with me. She is a woman how can you hurt her!"

Taehyung: "She is MY property I can do everything with her!! Leave us!!" Taehyung pushed suga in annoyance which made him stumble on the floor but he didn't fall down.

I was embarrassed. Suga was about to say something but I looked at him while shaking my head. I didn't want him to protest anymore otherwise Taehyung will kill him while fighting.

Taehyung: "She tried to escape and she will pay for this."

With that, he dragged me outside making my all hard work of running away and walking and walking all the day without eating go vanish in the air. Because I was again caged with him.