Ch 11 "Acting 2"

Soomin: "Please leave my wrist at least its hurting."

Taehyung: "You should have controlled your tongue."

Soomin: "You should at least control your temper! You are their mafia boss not mine!"

Oh no. I realised that I shouldn't behave like this. Especially when he is so furious.

With that, I got a slap as an answer. Huh. I am used to this now. It wasn't much hard like my early experiences.

He dragged me to the car, forcefully made me sit inside and locked the doors. "Stay here until I return. Dumb girl!" He left with this statement.

I planned that I'll ask him when he comes back that why he is hiding this from Yoongi. And I could hear their voices even in sitting the car. But very low voices. Taehyung was shouting in anger so I could at least hear him clearly.

Taehyung: "So tell me you two. Will you tell anything to anyone about what you witnessed yesterday? "

" We will never ever tell anyone. Please leave us. We will go far away from here once you free us. " I heard a man saying this.

" Yes yes we'll never open our mouths please spare us sir! " I heard another voice pleading him.

Taehyung: " I don't like mercy, however, I think sparing you will do me no bad. What do you guys think? Do you wanna go home? " Huh he is definitely a merciless bastard.

I heard the both tied men saying " Yes yes! " together.

There was silence for some minutes. But I flinched when suddenly Taehyung shouted so loudly :

"How dare you try to be smart! Now this is your punishment for hiding blades in your pockets!"
And suddenly, a gun shot was heard. And then another. And then, another.

Then, silence. Again. I guess they both are dead.

My heart was filled with dread while my mind was filled with disgust. He simply shot two men who were merely witnesses of a murder? That murder was probably done by him too.

Taehyung: "Hide these two dead bodies in a suitable place as usual. And everyone will die in more brutal way if I found that you spit something about it to Yoongi. Understand!?! " He said "understand" in a very scary way.

And then I heard his steps which were descending the stairs. My body became stiff. I can't see his face ugh.

I closed my eyes tightly. I know he will enter the car now since those witnesses are dead. No no I don't wanna face him.

This time my acting of being scared is not fake. I am actually scared.

And then the door got opened harshly.
He sat on the driving seat but didn't start the car. He just took heavy breathes.

"Are you alright?" I can't believe I intended to start a comfortable conversation with this extremely awkward question.

He didn't reply and just looked forward.

"I need water."

Huh. Who is he to order me around? Can't he take the water hinself? But I guess who am I to disobey so I just stupidly poured a glass of water for him.

"Give me the food you brought with you." He said after drinking, still not looking in my direction while I was looking at him continuously.

"What? The lunch I prepared? You wanna eat that?" I asked with a confused face.

" So what? Can't I feel hungry? I guess I am also a human and I only had breakfast this morning. " He replied rudely.

I can't believe we are having this arrogant conversation with him looking at the front and me, looking at him.