Ch 10 "Acting"

"Soomin!"

They both screamed her name in shock and ran towards her.

Soomin's POV;

Yoongi lifted me up and put me on the couch while I tried my best to keep my eyes completely shut to show that I fainted.

Yes, I was pretending. I'll tell you later why.

They were trying to shake me and talk to me, basically only Yoongi was trying while Taehyung was quiet. I don't know what he was doing since I didn't dare to open my eyes even for a millisecond.

Yoongi: "Tae call the doctor to check what happened to her."

I didn't hear any voice of Taehyung.

Yoongi: " Taehyung why are you standing here with a blank face? I said you to call the doctor while I am trying to wake her up! "

Thanks yoongi for telling me what he's doing 'cause literally I was dying out of curiosity about his expressions and actions.

At last, I felt Yoongi got away from me. Then I felt some water drops on my face. Oh so Yoongi's trying to wake me up. Time to finally open my eyes.

I slowly opened to show that I was disturbed by the water droplets.

Yoongi: "Are you okay? What happened?"

Soomin: "I, I, I'm okay."

Yoongi: " wait I'll take you to the doctor. "

Soomin: " No no thefe is no need of it! I am really feeling fine now. "

Yoongi: "No you don't seem okay. Tell me why did you scream and faint there."

Soomin: "Oh that, I accidentally touched the microwave's switch and a little bit of current touched my finger. It was immense pain and I got so much frightened, so I-"

Taehyung: "I just stupidly screamed and fainted there making you two worry about nothing."
Taehyung completed my sentence in his own sarcastic way.

Soomin: "The pain was really intense for your information. " I tried to sound convincing.

Taehyung: " Why didn't you just die? What was the point of just fainting? "

Yoongi: " Taehyung I guessed we talked about something just a moment ago. "

Taehyung: " 알아 형 (I know brother) 하지만 (however), I can't take care of my rival's daughter. She disgusts me. I wish she would've succeeded in convincing her father since he doesn't care about our threats."

Soomin: " 윤기 오빠 (Yoongi oppa), Can I have some juice please? I wanna feel fresh. " I frowned while looking at Yoongi in order to avoid any suspicion that I just put up an act.

Yoongi: "Don't worry I'll bring a glass for you."
He went towards the kitchen but came back.

Yoongi: "I'm sorry there is no juice I guess we have to bring a new bottle. Taehyung can you ask someone-"

Taehyung: "Bro please! I called you 'cause I thought we'll bid goodbye to this girl forever today however, my expectation got ruined. So please go to your home and find information about her father. And if you get any about his whereabouts, inform me please. Right now I am tired by her dramas she is demanding juice like she is the queen here. So go home and rest."

Yoongi: "You are dismissing me. Am I right?"

I tried to add some spice by taking sympathy from both boys.

Soomin: "Yoongi oppa please don't mind anything. You should go and rest I am really okay here its nothing to worry about."

He sighed and nodded.