Ch 3 "Day full of surprises"

Taehyung's POV

Her lips and foot were bleeding. I felt so weird. It was not like I was seeing blood the first time, but blood on her lips made her lips red like a lipstick. I wondered what happened to her.

Taehyung: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Soomin: "My foot hurts."

Taehyung: "Ugh you woke me up from my precious sleep." I know I sounded rude but I couldn't just show her sympathy after abusing her some hours ago.

Soomin: "Is your sleep more important? Can't you have a little amount of humanity? I am in pain." She got a little angry

Taehyung: "Don't waste my time. Tell me what happened."

Soomin: "I was thirsty but when I put my feet down to stand up I felt pain and saw that there were tiny shinning glass pieces shattered on the floor. I was feeling immense pain so I just tried to open the ropes of my hand with my teeth but it resulted in the scratching of harsh surface of rope with my lips. To control myself from screaming from pain I bit my nails but it resulted in their bleeding."

Taehyung: "Aww what a pitiful story." I chuckled sarcastically.

Soomin: "My feet are bleeding." She got irritated

Taehyung: "What can I do?" I made a poker face.

Taehyung: "May I treat your feet then by touching them? Never. Just go to sleep. " I acted like I am gonna sleep again.

Soomin: "Should have known you wouldn't help me. Because you are a bastard. "

Soomin's POV;

He stood up and marched towards me with an irritated face. I know he gets furious when I curse at him. But he will never realise he deserves all of it.

He opened the draw and took out a box with same poker face. And came towards me.

He almost threw it on my face but I got aside and the box fell on the couch.

Taehyung: "This is the first aid box. Treat yourself and stop bothering me. "

Soomin: "How will I do that hands tied?"

Taehyung: "It's your problem."

Soomin: "At least untie me." My tone was commanding.

Taehyung: "Who knows you might run?"

Soomin: "My feet are hurt. How will I? "

Taehyung: "Ugh you are pissing me off. Just do whatever you can. But I won't untie you."

Soomin: "Bastard. "

Taehyung: "Just shut up if you don't want me to slap you."

Soomin: "What else can you do except abusing a woman?"

Taehyung: "I can rape her. And she can't do nothing."

I knew he meant 'her' by me.

Soomin: "More cheap answer." I scoffed. I may sound unrealistic but that is how I am. I would never respect a person who doesn't have manners even if they tie me, beat me etc etc. I have learnt from my father to never compromise on dignity.

Taehyung: "Shut up."

Soomin: "What can you even do?"

That's it. I got a slap. On my left cheek. Making my lips bleed more.

Taehyung: "You only shut up when you learn your lesson. Now do whatever you can with tied hands and wounded feet. "

I just kept quiet. I don't know when will this torture stop.