Ch 5 "I ran away"

Taehyung's POV;

When we came inside, she removed my coat from my back and put it aside.

Soomin: "Lay on the bed."

I did. When I layed there with hands on my stomach, she removed my shoes too. I was so exhausted at that time. Her actions made me surprised.
She was frowning all the time which was showing her worry. Why is she even behaving like this.

Soomin: "I will bring something warm like.. Soup for you. And wet cloth too."

She gently put a blanket till my chest. It was already winters and I was feeling damn cold due to fever.

She immediately exited the room.

After sometime. She came in with a soup, and a small towel with a bowl filled with water.

Soomin: "Have this soup first."

She came and sat beside me on the bed. I gave her a little space by slightly moving aside.

She put a deep spoon full of hot soup near my mouth.

Soomin: "Have this."

Taehyung: "Are you my wife or mother?"

Soomin: "Shut up if you don't want me to spill this whole bowl of soup on you."

Taehyung: "Haha you are trying to change the topic."

Soomin: "Look, I know you are a jerk. But you are a human too. And I can't see anyone suffering like this in front of me. So just take it as a sympathy."

It was rude.

Taehyung: "If you are doing because of sympathy, then better go away. I don't take people's sympathies."

Soomin: "And I don't listen to you."

I opened my mouth to say something but she instantly put that spoon in my mouth.

Soomin: "Yes this way is right."

After some minutes soup was finished. She kept the wet cloth on my burning forehead but I swear it felt so cold.

Taehyung: "Please remove this cloth."

Soomin: "Why??"

Taehyung: "It is so cold. I am feeling damn cold." I closed my eyes.

Soomin: "But how will your temperature decrease then?"

Taehyung: "It's not that intense fever. I will be alright. " I unintentionally held her warm hands tightly.

Soomin: "But how did it happen?"

Taehyung: "It's all due to sore throat. "

Soomin: "Never knew you could be that much sensitive. "

With that I slept holding her hand. Not even in my senses. I was not alright, she took care of me, and I even felt like she lives with me since a very long time. Wow what was that.

I slept coughing.

Soomin's POV;

Looked like he slept. I took my hand back, sighed heavily and went to sleep on the couch.

Next Morning;

It was my day for starting the work.

I woke up at 7:00 am and went to the washroom first. Then went to the kitchen to grab something quick for eating. While I was eating sitting on the dinning table, I saw him coming in his nightsuit.

Taehyung: "I also want breakfast."

Soomin: "Yeah it's ready let me bring that here."

I went and brought the breakfast I prepared for him.