Ch 9 "Our failed attempt"

He went to his room without talking any further and I went to the guest room which was nearby. I laid on the comfortable bed after a long time in a clean room and tried to sleep.

But my slumber has vanished. I was impatiently waiting for the next day.

I'll be free tomorrow thank god.

Although I'll try to forget these horrible days, but all of this is too terrific and traumatic for me to even forget a second of it.

I'll forgive Kim Taehyung in order to forget him and everything about him. Because no matter what happened I am glad he let it all end before its too late.

Too late means maybe I could've died by this torture thing or maybe would've killed him. You cannot trust anyone's life. It can end any second.

I don't remember when I slept there with these deep thoughts. I got disturbed by the sunlight. It felt as if the sun is shining right above my face.

"Ugh" I frowned.
Then I got up when I remebered everything and what is gonna happen today.

Taehyung was standing in front of me when I opened the door of the guest room. He was also holding the door knob as if he was just about to open the room's door.

Taehyung: "Have breakfast."

"Hmm" was the only thing I could say as I felt so awkward with him standing in front of me too close. He is not his old self so things are a little weird for me because I don't know how to feel when he is around.

We went to the dinning table and I saw Yoongi drinking juice and pancakes on the table.

"Did you guys prepare breakfast yourselves?" I asked.

" I prepared them. " Yoongi claimed immediately. Taehyung glared at him.

Taehyung: " Did I say all the effort was mine? "

Suga: "But I don't want her to misunderstand that you are a good guy in any way. "

Taehyung: " I don't even care what she thinks or understands. "

I kept quiet and Yoongi also didn't respond. This was quite weird.

We three ate breakfast in our own wonderlands. I got done first and headed towards the kitchen to put my plate in the dishwasher.

Taehyung: " Are you ready to give your dad a call? "

Soomin: " Yes I am. "

Suga: " I hope this all goes well. "

Soomin: " And what do you think can happen wrong now? "

Suga: " No I didn't mean anything negative. I just think what you guys are doing is too sudden. "

Taehyung: " So what do you want should I throw a party to return back that Jerk  Park Soohyung his dirty daughter? "

I stopped in half way and threw the plate on the floor creating a crash sound.

" Don't Call My Father A Jerk When You Are The Real One!! " I shouted.

He stood up and came towards me with big steps while I was glaring at him.

Taehyung: " Don't raise your voice at me or I'll kill you. "

Soomin: " Go ahead. Death is better than seeing your face daily. "

Taehyung: " You little-" he raised his hand towards my cheek but Suga was fast enough to grab his arm in the air.

Suga: " Look. Guys. Please calm down. I don't violence anymore. You will walk on your seperate paths from today. Take it as a happy negotiation and please leave each other. "