Ch 4 "Fever?"

Author's POV;

Soomin: "Yoongi?!?"

Yoongi: "Hi Soomin. " He said with a slight smile. Which made soomin confused.

Yoongi was Soomin's friend in school and college. He was senior than her but they had a good friendship bond. He was so nice.

Soomin: "What are you doing here?"

Yoongi: "I will tell you afterwards. Just relax Soomin."

Then Yoongi came inside the house along with Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Hyung do you wanna eat anything? "

Yoongi: "No no. I just came to inform you some important stuff. Should we do the work in your office room?"

Taehyung had an office for work in his mansion as well.

Taehyung: "Yeah sure."

Soomin: "Yoongi. I am glad to meet a familiar face especially you. But at least tell me first why are you here."

Yoongi looked at Taehyung for permission to tell her the truth, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Yoongi: "Look Soomin. You were my friend since a very long time and Taehyung was my best friend and my cousin. I knew that you guys are family rivals but you were so young at that time so I remained friends with you. Your family background didn't bother me as you were a sweet and kind hearted girl. But now I have no choice when Taehyung has to keep you as his hostage. I opposed this idea at first but now I can't do anything. The only solution is that you should tell your father to do as Taehyung says. And live a happy life."

Soomin: "How could you do this? You were my friend! But you used me."

Yoongi immediately hugged her when he saw some tears forming in her eyes.

Yoongi: "I am sorry Soomin. But please don't cry. I will help you in anything if you need me. And I didn't use you. I genuinely cared for you and I do now too. It's just I have no choice because it's Taehyung's own matter. "

Soomin: "Please get me out of here. "

Yoongi: "You will soon. If you persuade your father. "

Soomin: "Why are you saying the shit I don't want to listen!" Soomin said breaking the hug.

Yoongi: "I told you na I can't help you in this matter. It's up to you. And I suggest you to accept what Taehyung says and get yourself out of here. "

She just shook her head in disbelief. She was disappointed and gloomy. Even her friend couldn't help her. And stepping on her father's respect to get out of that hell was impossible for her. She couldn't accept that.

Soomin's POV;

Yoongi and Taehyung glanced at me and then walked towards the office room which was upstairs. I saw them entering a room with a big door.

I decided to listen to their conversations. It might be chance to escape.

Their conversation:

Yoongi: "And Park Soohyung knows about Soomin. He knows all that you have her as your hostage. "

I widened my eyes. My father and I were being discussed.

Taehyung: "That's what I actually want. Well, did he do anything?"

Yoongi: "Yeah he threatened me to leave his daughter as soon as possible. I demanded the return of your property but he didn't agree. So I just said that your daughter will always remain and suffer in that hell if you don't give up on your ego."