Cuddels

Y/2/f/m= your two favorite movies

I had woke up from the loud wind blowing objects around outside. The storm had woken me up yet again. It's been storming all week now and I'm sick of it. I looked to my left to see Andrew wasn't there. 'Typical', I thought to myself thinking that after our hookup last night that he just got up and left.

"Why can't I pick decent guys that doesn't only want to have sex", I said out loud after hearing another bang from outside. I got up to go get something to drink so it would calm down my nerves. I put on a shirt that I found lying around not thinking anything about it, and then put on my underwear that was found on my chair that was in front of my vanity.

Walking down the steps were hard enough as they were really small, but as my legs wouldn't stop shaking it made it so much more harder.

Finally I made it down the stairs as I had to hold the bars the whole way down so I wouldn't fall down. I past the living room and a few guest bedrooms and made my way into the kitchen.

Slumped up against the island only in sweatpants was Andrew. I attended not to stare at his perfectly toned abs but it was hard not to look away. "I thought you had left", I said to him as I walked to the cabinet to get a glass.

"And why is that?" , he asked. I had just poured water into my glass full of ice and turned around to see him staring at me. I took a sip not breaking eye contact and said," I didn't see you in the bed so I th...", " so you thought I left", he interrupted. He started getting closer and closer till he was in front of me. "Yea", I said.

Then he grabbed my glass and put it on the counter beside us. He looked down at my legs and saw that they were shaking. "How did you walk down those stairs?" He asked as he grabbed my thighs. My breathing hitched and I just stared at his hand that was covered in veins. 'Shit' I thought. He started laughing and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head at the crook of his neck.

"Also love... you're wearing my shirt", as he said that I started blushing at the name he called me. 'Love', I thought and smiled. We started going up the stairs to my room.

Once we got there he lays me down and asks," what movie should we watch?". I started to debate on y/2/f/m. "Either one", I said as I showed him the DVD's.   He put one in and laid with me. I smile as he grabs me and pulls me close to him.His left arm wrapped around my body and his right is behind his head.

As the movie is over I was near asleep again so he grabbed me and laid me on top of him. My legs either side of him as my head in at the crook of his neck. He started to rub his hand up and down my back nearing close to my butt. I sighed against his neck as I started to close my eyes letting a deep slumber pull me in to the dark once again.

Wow that was a lot to do idk if I really like this one but it took me some time to do. Happy New Year's!!!!