Coffee

We're open twenty four hours a day every week except Sunday's don't ask me why because I don't even know.

I have night shifts which is hard considering it's only one week every month. Also who the fuck gets up in the middle of the night to get coffee.

This week my sleep schedule is going to be weird. I'm lost in my thoughts as someone walks in at eleven o'clock. He was tall wearing a black jacket, white tennis shoes, blue jeans, and a cap. His brown hair was spilling out of the cap. Which was irrelevant.

He walked and sat at a booth in the back. I looked at June standing beside me. "You go...", she shoved me but I turned around to tell her that she should when the cook popped out of the kitchen window. "Ah don't be a pussy someone do it. She shoved me a little bit further.

I adjusted my skirt and dusted off my apron and strutted over to the man. "Hello my name is Kylee what would you like", I said in a sickly sweet voice. Trying not to look him in the eyes I stared at his hands. Which didn't help. He had veins covering his hands which leaded up under the jacket.

He just stared and didn't say a word. I averted my gaze to him just to see he was staring at me. "Uh..a coffee please just black", he said. I could have sworn I saw him check me out. Seriously Kylee quit being stupid not every guy takes a liking into you.

I gave a smile and turned around. I headed to the counter to give the order. "One black coffee please ", I said in a monotoned voice that held displeasure. "Was it that bad?", June asked.

"No it wasn't bad he's just attractive and his hands oh my god his hands", I started rambling until his coffee was done. "I want to take it", June wined in her girlish voice that made me want to rip my ears off.

"No you didn't even want to take his order", I said grabbing it and making my way to the very attractive man again. "Here you go one black coffee", I said smiling as I set it down.

I went to leave when he grabbed my hand. His hands were big, his slender fingers wrapped around my wrist. They were soft yet rough at the same time it was comforting.

I turned myself around to look into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Aren't you going to keep me company?", he asked rubbing his thumb on my wrist. I smiled and said, " I have to go back and work though". "There is literally no one here but me", he smiled running his thumb in circular motion.

I returned the smile and sat down. I heard a gasp and turned around to see June and Albert whistling and looking around. Not suspicious at all. My eyes start simultaneously closing but I force them to stay open. I then hear clicking and in response a light flashes.

I turned around yet again and groaned. Seeing them hurry and put up a Polaroid camera. "I'm sorry I never got your name", I said as he sipped the coffee. "Andrew..I'm surprised you didn't recognize me", he said hiding his smile behind the mug.

Oh shit. Andrew as in Andrew Garfield. Like the actor Andrew Garfield. One of my celebrity crush Andrew Garfield. Ugh. He set the mug down and took off the cap just to rub his veiny hand through his hair.

He had a goofy smirk on his face as he watched me lose my composure. I started to adjust how I was sitting to get comfortable. I was intimidated by him but I'm guessing I hid it quite well because he didn't tell me to calm down or anything.

"Umm.... I was wondering if I could u..um get a picture w-with you", I stuttered. Omg Kylee get a grip.

He smiled even wider actually showing teeth this time. He motioned me to move toward him so I slid over to where I'm sitting beside him. I opened my camera and we took a few selfies.

I moved back to where I was sitting earlier to see his coffee was already gone. I grabbed it and stood up to put it in the sink. I came back and he was still there.

"I have a question", I said looking into his eyes has I stood up against the table. "Shoot", he said looking at my fingers as they were dancing and creating a melody on the table.

"Why is the Andrew Garfield here at 11:25 at night when he could be asleep", I asked putting emphasis in my words.

He just laughed at my words. "Well the Andrew Garfield couldn't sleep is that a good reason for you", he asked with a little bit of sarcasm hinted in his voice. "So you decided to get coffee to help you sleep?", I asked with a confused demeanor.

He just hummed in response. "Well it was great talking to you I must be on my way back home", he said putting down a twenty dollar bill down.

He went to leave but I called out to him, "hey you gave me a twenty it's only four dollars", I said staring at his back as he stays looking at the door. "Well your presence was amazing and fast serving so you can keep the change", he said finally turning around.

I grabbed his cap and walked to him. I stared at him for a moment the shoved it to him. He smiled and grabbed the cap.

"Question may I get your number!", he asked with so much confidence present in his voice. "Uhh....yeah". He handed me his phone and I handed him mine. We typed in our numbers then we exchanged them back.

"Well I hope to see you around", he smiled and grabbed my right hand and brought it to his lips slightly kissing me knuckles. I just blushed and hummed. He smiled and dropped my hand to my side. He turned around and made his way to his car.

I turned around to see a shocked Albert and June. "Maybe I should start taking night shifts just to see some celebrities", I said giggling.

They just stared and gawked at me babbling things under their breathes.

Wow I just wrote this in like an hour and a half. I'm in love with love right now. I swear all celebrities are fucking hot and it's not fair. Why can't boys in my classes be as hot as all my celebrity crushes.