Elen Show

Short story. Fluffy.

"And we're live in Three... Two... One".
"Hello ladies and gentlemen were here in LA today with the one the only Andrew Garfield. I was about to say Spider-Man but there are two more spidey hero's", she said causing the crowd to laugh.

"So how is life treating you", she asked. "Uh well-". "Boring... alright I hear you have a girlfriend back at home. True or true", her enthusiasm was out of the roof causing yet again the crowd to laugh. He was nervous Andrew was nervous and anyone could tell. Well unless you were blind.

"True".
"Wow".
"Yeah".
"Well I am going to need some proof. You know to actually see if she is real".

"Uhh... ok. Fine", he said wondering if his girlfriend would be ok with it. But she was. He knew she was, but he didn't want to risk his love for some fans.

Not to disrespect them or anything but she was the one. The one who makes him laugh, the one who holds him when he cries, the one he sees a future with. She was his everything.

Y/n pov:

I was watching his nervous demeanor on television, and it was cute. He then pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed her something which I guess was a picture of me. A huge smile grew onto my lips as her mouth flew open.

"Wow she's gorgeous", Elen commented which made me smile even wider if I could anymore. Wow Elen was calling me gorgeous. In my mind I was screaming so much as I was jumping all around my room smiling, until I fell on my ass.

Few hours later:

I had waited for Andrew to get home as the show had ended 20 minutes ago. We had gotten a hotel and we're going to be headed home tomorrow evening. Which means we can sleep in.

I heard a click from the door and jumped up in excitement to see him. He's been gone two hours too long. As soon as he had gotten through the door I jumped him. He started laughing and wrapped one arm around my waist as I wrapped my legs round his.

"Hi", I said in a soft, yet raspy voice due to being sleepy. "Hi", he said then pecking my cheek. He moved past the entrance of the door and closed it with his free hand. "I missed you", I said and smiled trying to keep my eyes open. I laid my head on his neck as he carried me to the king sized bed in the middle of the room.

He gently laid me down under the duvet and kissed my forehead. He then walked to the bathroom and I heard the shower head turn on. My eyes started drooping and soon, with the thought Andrew was here with me, I fell into a deep slumber.

Andrews pov:

I had gotten out of the shower pulled on some boxers and sweatpants and headed back to
Y/n.  She was softly snoring as she was curled up in a ball. I slipped into the duvet and pulled her up against my chest, wrapping my arms around her and closing my eyes. She then stirred in her sleep and had her head against my bare chest. I smiled and kissed the top of her head then drifted of to sleep.

I'm sorry this is short and I shouldn't be making excuses but I have been really busy. It might take me a while to get back to publishing fast again and I'm really sorry but I will try. <love y'all.