Girl or boy

I'm late. No not late to work I'm late on my fucking period. It's been a week and I don't know how to tell my parents. Im a 17 year old girl who has a part time job at a coffee shop.

My parents are going to kill me. They already don't trust me already when they found out I was sexually active with Peter.

At first they caught one of my ex and I making out on my chair that I have in front of my vanity. Worst way for them to find out I was actually dating someone at the time. My brother walked in on me making out with my ex.

In my defense the first time I had sex I was forced by my ex.

With my ex I felt exhilarated and everything was rushed. But with Peter I feel like I'm always on cloud nine. The little touches here and there. The little kisses on my cheek and my forehead. I usually hate it when he calls me princess but it sounds amazing coming from him.

I'm in love with Peter surely whatever is wrong with me he will be assuring and will not overreact I hope. Shit. But I am late to school. I  grabbed my brush, my backpack, my hair tie because I knew it would still be a mess later, and I grabbed my keys.

I rushed out the door just to be pulled back by my mom. "You're taking your brother to school no if's ands or but's", my mom said grimacing at me. I'm her least favorite child.

There is four of us. First is my older brother Jace, mom kicked him out because she couldn't handle him. He's the fun sibling everyone loves him but mom. Even dad tolerated him.

Then there is Jacki, Jace's twin she the stuck up one. Always getting good grades, always volunteering, always being respectful, and she has a girlfriend have I told you that. Mom doesn't know neither does dad. Everyone in our family knows but them. She's 'mommy's little precious goody two shoes'.

Then there is me. The 'disappointment' of the family. I took that title when I didn't meet the standards to Harvard. My parents dream college yet they never went. Funny that is. I'm also the sarcastic yet shy kid. I stay in the shadows and when it's my turn to shine I do and I surprise everyone.

Lastly, there is Joshua. The baby of the group. Whenever he screws up it's ok everyone treats him like he's about to shatter. They're always praising him and complementing him. He doesn't need to meet their standards yet everyone else does.

"Yes ma'am", I said waiting for Joshua to finally come out. When he did I walked off to my car and started it.

The car ride was silent I didn't complain when he put on heavy metal on the radio. I had dropped him off at middle school. I soon drove off without one word when my phone rang.

Spider-Boy ❤️💙
'Hey love are you coming today'

Me
'Yea I'm just running late I had to drop my brother off at school'

Spider-boy❤️💙
'Mk I was just curious if I needed to come over'

Me
'No I'm fine'

Spider-boy❤️💙
'Alright love'

I just smiled to myself as I parked outside the school. I brushed my hair, popped in a piece of gum into my mouth, and grabbed everything I needed. I walked into the school and I headed to my Chemistry class.

After school

I didn't have any time to talk to Peter. Also a part of me didn't want to talk to him. I went home quickly not even sparring a glance at him.