Waterpark

Fluffy. Requested. Pls request more. Your name is Alana.

It was my little sister's birthday she was turning ten which means a big birthday. She insisted she was to have it at a water park. She invited all of her friends, which some of them she bribed into being her friend.

My parents invited all of their closets clients and all of the family on both sides. While my brothers, which are twins, invited their friends. Now let's just say one of their friend was my secret boyfriend which I only told Zara and Micah who are my best and only friends.

It was a hot day so instead of wearing my black two piece, I wore a yellow two piece which at the side of the bottoms were being held together by a ribbon. Zara was wearing a red two piece which made her pale skin just pop. Zara's parents were one of my parents clients and also closest friends.

Now because my parents had clients around that meant I had to watch all the kids. It's a good thing my parents rented this whole water park to their selves.

Now Clara was being a brat. Just because she's turning ten doesn't mean anything. She yelled at one of her friends because they had a better swimsuit on. She insisted they switch.

I turned to the entrance to see my brothers, Carlos and Pierre, and all of their friends walk through. I walked to them just so I can see Peter Parker aka my boyfriend. I hugged both of them and said hi to all of their friends.

I hadn't seen Carlos or Pierre in a year. They had moved to school in Paris and stayed with my aunt Rosetta, my uncle Louis, and my little cousins Antoine and Yara.

I had an oversized t-shirt on just because why not. I greeted everyone because I knew my parents would have needed someone to do it and they would've got stressed if it wasn't done. Peter's aunt came too. Which I believe she also know about us because she gave me a look saying 'I know something' .

It didn't really bother me she knew. May was really cool and understanding. Peter took me to her house once and told her that I was just a friend and I was to help him study and from then on I think she knew.

I walked up to her and hugged her. "Awe... so mean you wouldn't give me a hug though", Peter started pouting as I was released from May's grip.

"So how's life", I asked her as we walked past Peter ignoring him. "Oh complicated which is the usual but it's just...". "Oh May how are you doing", my mom interrupted. That's my que to leave. My parents don't like us eavesdropping on their conversation but they love doing that to us.

I walked back to my brothers and we talked for minutes straight until Clara came over. "Uh... I don't even know why Samantha is my friend I only am friends with her because she brings me snacks every day". "Be nice or else all of these presents will be in the water", I threatened.

"Mom!", she screamed. "Well I must be leaving before I get lectured", I smiled at my brothers and their friends, Josh, Gatlin, Tucker, Peter, Collin, Christopher, and the only girl Alika.

I ran off to the furthest water slide and took off my shirt. All of the kids were already in the pool. I got to the top and went to the little tube and before I knew it, it dropped me and the other two people. I screamed as my heart started to beat faster out of my chest. Then it opened up and we were in the pool below us.

"Never again", I mustered out as I tried to regain my breathing. Peter and Alika made their way over and I got out. "How scary is it", Alika asked not even glancing at me. Her eyes were fixated on the tube going back up. "Just depends on if you liked getting dropped", I said.

Peter and I just stared at each other lost in the others eyes. "Boo", Micah screamed into my ear making me jump and almost fall. Zara laughed, "so easy". "Ooh let's go on that one", Micah said pointing to the same one I just got off of. "Hahah".

An hour later

I was in the lazy river i never got out of it. I just wanted to relax. But of course someone had to disrupt that peace by flipping me off the floaty. I stood up to see it was Peter. "Really", I said crossing my arms over my chest. He just kept laughing. "You looked too comfortable", he said laughing. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and I smiled.

"I missed you", I said looking up to him. He was towering over my frail little body which made me crane my neck up. "Oh you did", he said looking down at me with a goofy grin. Which made me giggle. I just hummed in response.

"Words darling", he said. "I do", I said "happy", I said sarcastically. "Awe you're practicing your I do's" , he said making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed the floaty and sat in it again. I threw my head back to look at him and he draped his hand on my belly. Not looking away from my eyes he moved them to my waist. And started tickling me.  I started laughing uncontrollably making my cheeks hurt and start to burn red.  "Stop..Peter...P..Peter st..op", I gasped trying to pry his hand off of me.

He finally stopped and he started kissing all over my face making me giggle. Finally he placed a kiss on my lips that was passionate. We broke apart both having smiles on our faces. He chuckled at my red faced demeanor.

I stuck my tongue out at him and then someone splashed us. It was Clara. "Come on we're opening presents", she said jumping around in her new swimsuit with anticipation. I rolled my eyes at her as she had just ruined the moment and got up and out of the water. Peter followed and wrapped his arms around me until he let the fall as we got closer to the picnic tables.

Clara stopped and looked at the both of us and said, "it's ok y'all's secret is safe with me".

Sorry about the late post. With me being quarantined I have double the work at home than I would usually do at school. Also my stupid teacher made write an essay over a poem. I couldn't function after that. Also this image might be shit but I had to post so y'all won't think I'm dead.  Love y'all.