Imagine: Peter Parker

Warning- sexual content

We've been walking for two hours. Aurora, Jacki, and I would walk into a store and walk out with nothing. The only thing we've got was our favorite bath and bodyworks perfume and candles.

Jacki was dressed in a tight black crop top with a black and white flannel jacket and a white tennis mini skirt and high top converses with rings on every finger and bracelets on her arms and ankles.

Aurora was wearing an off the shoulder type of shirt that cropped up to above her belly button with some really cute shorts and some sneakers.

While I on the other hand was in a long sleeve button up black shirt that went to mid thigh I wore a Gucci belt around my waist and some converse with my hair in a messy bun.

We had just left the food court after eating Chinese food. We had walked into Victoria Secret because we saw a discount. Buy two get thirty percent off. There were so many new bras and panties that looked hot.

"Ooh are you going to impress Peter with that", Jacki said pointing to some lingerie in the corner. I had just rolled my eyes at the comment and started to walk the opposite direction they were consistently walking towards.

My phone started ringing once I had picked up a red thong.

Incoming call: Peter😘❤️🥵

I picked it up after reading the ID. "Hey", he said on the other end of the phone in a raspy voice. "Hi", I responded. "You sounded like you just woke up", I said while trying to find my size in the red thong. Silence.

"Well...I took one of my daily naps", he said "Mmhm". I grabbed the thong and started looking for other panties or bras. He wouldn't stop rambling about what he dreamt of and how dreams are basically things you think of on a daily basis.

I grabbed a black laced bra that clipped in the front and found it exactly in my size. "Y/n", he said. "Mhm...what...yes", I said. "What did I just say", he asked. "Something extremely smart that I won't understand", I said smiling.

I could literally see him smiling with that sexy goofy smile while rolling his chocolate brown eyes at me.

"Or how sexy I would look wearing these new panties and bra", I said smiling. "Or that really hot satin like silky lingerie set", Aurora said with a cheeky smiling Jacki holding it up to my body.

"Hey Petey", Aurora said. "Hey Aurora".
"Rory was thinking you should at least try it on", said Jacki.

"No".
"Yes".
"No".
"Yes".
"No".
"Yes"
"No".
"Yes"
"Please", Aurora said.

"Peter tell Y/n to try it", said Jacki. "Umm... I got to go bye love; bye girls". We all said bye and I hung up. They then dragged me into the dressing room with the lingerie set and waited outside the door to make sure I didn't leave without trying it on.

I had taken my clothes off and put it on. Not going to lie it fit amazingly on my body. I had just then gotten a text from Peter asking what all I had bought today and an idea popped into my head.

I clicked onto Snapchat got in-front of the mirror. Sitting down on my calves with my legs spread out a bit. I shimmied around to get comfortable. I chose a hot filter and snapped a pic of me in the lingerie set.

Debating on whether or not I should send it; I sent it before I could regret it. I had sent it to Peter. I had changed back into my clothes and grabbed the clothes that I wanted.

I knew about him. I knew how he became Spider-Man and I knew how important being Spider-Man was to him. He would always go out and patrol just to make sure nobody gets hurt. Or to make sure his spidey senses are still working.

He talks about his little situation like he would talk about his aunt or about science.

I walked out of the fitting room and saw them. "Well", Jacki questioned. "It fits", I said walking up to the register with the two of them following me.

"You're getting it", Aurora asked surprised. "Well I have to now", I said. "I'm confused on why you have to buy it now after we have been trying to get you to get it", Aurora said.

"Well I kinda took a pic in it and sent it to someone", I said. They were both shocked and speechless. I moved up into the line and the lady checked out my clothes and bagged them. They both did the same thing paying for themselves.

We left the store when my phone chimed. Peter had sent me something back. Oh shit.

'Fuck love are you trying to get me hard'

I snickered at the thought of him just being sexually frustrated. Him groaning. His raspy voice in my ear. His hair trickling down his face. The smell of his cologne that I had recently bought for him.

I closed my phone and we continued shopping until we had thought we were done. I got home and I quickly got dressed into comfortable clothing.

I soon pulled out a few textbooks to work on biology and history. My least favorite subjects. I had put a timer on for an hour. So I could do 1 hour of biology and 1 hour of history.

It sound like a lot but my dad is super strict. I am currently attempting to raise my grade from a 93 to at least a 95. If I don't I get grounded for a month. Im supposed to have over a 95 so I can get into Harvard my dads dream college not mine.

My dad had came in to check on me. But quickly left after he saw me studying.

1 hour later

Im done with history and am onto biology. Almost halfway through I hear tapping at my window. I go over to open it and see Peter still in his suit. I chuckled and walked away to my desk. I spun my chair around to look at him as he draped his body across my chair I use to read.

He looked at me and smiled. He motioned me to come here and so I obliged. I had taken a seat on his lap and adjusted myself until I heard a groan from him. "Love what are you studying", he asked as his hand grabbed mine and moved it in between us. "Biology", I gasped as my hand guided by his hand went in my shorts.

He picked me up and went to the rolling chair I have at my vanity. We sat down and he had my back against his chest. He had his chin on my shoulder as he read the textbook. His hand dipped under my panties and started toying with my clit. His hand on top of mine showing me how to rub properly.

Next thing I knew he was rubbing my clit faster as he is starting to teach me in biology. He pulled my hand away as he dipped two fingers into me curling and uncurling them. He started pulling his fingers all the way out and then plunging them back into me with such force. His other hand was covering my mouth knowing my dad was just downstairs.

I then started to clench around his fingers when he pulled them out completely.

"See love that's what you made me feel when you sent that picture of you", he whispered in my ear.

I was sexually and non sexually frustrated at Peter. "I wasn't finished", I pouted. He was about to say something when we heard footsteps approaching. I jumped up so he could move. He was halfway out the window when he turned to look at me and said, "sorry love I guess we will finish this next time". After he said that he licked all my arousal off his fingers making eye contact with me. I then saw him throw a cheeky grin before he swung off.

Knock knock.

"Come in". I said sitting on my bed. My dad strutted in here and looked around. "Dinners ready", he said. "What are we having", I asked. "I would say sausage but I'm guessing Peter has already given you that", he said making my jaw drop.

He knows?