Warning: Language.
Your name is Kyra (Kai-ra)

We were walking around the mall, Benjamin and I, he knew. He knew I had talked to Andrew at the bar that I was supposed to be at with my friends, Clara and Blare.  Yet somehow at one point in time he found out.

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was mad, jealous, and yet overall betrayed.

Benjamin Wadsworth POV:

Clara told me, I didn't believe her at first but she told me to come over and see for myself. And so I did.  How could she. How could Kyra just talk to him. You don't talk to your ex.

"Hey babe", she said looking my way but not looking in my eyes. She knew I knew yet wasn't going to say a thing. It's how she always is. And I fucking hate it. "Hmm", I said.

"Im going in there", she pointed at Victoria Secret and I just nodded. She went to grab my hand but I denied her. I grabbed her chin so she could look at me in my eyes and said, " I am going to sit over there", pointing to one of the chairs.

"Why don't you come with me?", she asked grabbing my hand before I could leave. But I didn't answer.

KYRA'S POV:

I didn't care anymore. He is an obsessed, overprotective, clingy, jealous prick that doesn't deserve my fucking attention.

(Btw I love Benjamin Wadsworth but it is only for the story that she doesn't like him)

He talked to me like I was some type of pet. Andrew would never do that. He may be pissed that I talked, ONLY TALKED, to Andrew but I don't give a shit anymore.

I looked around Victoria Secret and got a few bras and panties then left. I saw him Andrew with one of his friends Timothee Chalamet. They both looked at me as I walked out. And as if on cue Benjamin got up and walked to me grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the eyes of my past lover.

Once we got to his apartment he finally started speaking. "Were you ever going to tell me about your encounter with Andrew or were you never going to mention it". "What's there to mention if you already know", I said rather harshly starring into his eyes. "Also we just talked".

"Oh just talked, JUST TAKLED YA CAUSE THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER", he started yelling at me as he was right in front of my face. His face was contorted with anger.

I laughed as I pushed him away from me. "NOT MY PROBLEM YOU'RE A JEALOUS CONTROL FREAK WHO IS SO FUCKING OVERPROTECTIVE THAT I CANT EVEN GO TO THE BATHROOM WITHOUT A FUCKING BODYGUARD", I yelled back at him but louder.

We then heard banging from the wall to my left and someone shouting, " YALL NEED TO SOURT YALLS FUCKING PRIORITIES AND SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO HAVE A PEACEFUL EVENING BUT NO WE HAVE CRAZY FUCKING NEIGHBORS". Next thing we heard was, " SHUT THE HELL UP DAVE AND GET THE MOTHER FUCKING POPCORN AND CAMERA WE HAVE TO VIDEO THIS SHIT".

Yet all of that commotion didn't stop us from arguing again getting louder as we speaked. "YOU KNOW WHAT FINE WE'RE DONE IF YOU ARE SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT ANDREW AND I TALKING, JUST TALKING, THEN IM LEAVING. GOOD MOTHER FUCKING DAY". I said walking pass him with my bags in my hand. I opened the door to see two guys sitting in lawn chairs with a bowl of popcorn and a camera that was flashing a red light.

"FINE THEN, LEAVE I HAVE NO USE TO YOU THEN YOU SLUT", he yelled and slammed the door in my face. I rolled my eyes at his comment to keep the tears from falling. "Umm...is it a weird thing to ask for your autograph cause that was SICK", said the guy to my right with blonde curly hair and a little mustache. "Dave really she is sad and that's what you asked for", said the guy in red hair that was not natural it was dyed.

But I just walked away pissed off.

A few months later

I was at the club dancing when someone grabbed my arm and started pulling me to a table. She had beautiful long brown hair and a tanned complexion. She is the girl that could take your man in a heartbeat.

She pushed me into the booth filled with TV stars. And of course one of them had to be Andrew. I wasn't exactly sober so seeing him sobered me up real quick or so I thought. 

A few hours had passed by and the drinks kept coming. "Celebrating something are we love", said I'm thinking Timothee but I couldn't tell because everything was getting blurry. I giggled. "If drinking to 2 months of being without an overprotective boyfriend is called celebrating to y'all then sure this is fun". I said slurring the whole sentence. And he just chuckled.

"I think that's enough for you", I hear someone  say in a low but loud enough voice to hear over the music that was blasting. "Ugh you're no fun mon chèrri", I giggled had I believe was Andrew who took my drink.

"Fine I'm going home", I said as I stood up ready to leave. But started to stumble. Next thing I knew I was in a cab with Andrew on the way to wherever he was going.

The next day

I had woken up by the movement of someone behind me. Shit I thought thinking I had slept with someone as I was out last night. I slowly went to get out of bed but was surely pulled back in. "Darling where are you going", they said. I turned around to see the guy I had probably hooked up with last night was only Andrew.

I stared at him not bothering to say a word I just stared at him. His arms that were wrapped tightly around my waist loosened up a bit but before I could move he pulled me into a hug. I stayed hugging his bare chest smelling his expensive cologne he always wore.

"Can we try again", he asked. I just simply nodded my head. "Take me on a date first", I said knowing that he was smiling I looked up at his face to see him already looking down at me.

The close proximity was luring. He started to lean in and so did I. I closed my eyes and leaned in closing the gap in between us. Our lips were moving in sync as his hands started rubbing my back as my hands were in his hair.

I'm sorry this one sucked but I thought it was a bit funny. Also I won't be able to post as much because of school so I'm sorry. Also pls someone give me some ideas for the next one. Thank you all for the love. Bye ;)