next chapter

- day after the party -

*3rd person pov*

The avengers were sat in the living room, talking. A scream came from another room, and they stopped.

"Poor kid" Steve sighed.

"She's been screaming in her sleep for hours now." Natasha looked at the door where the sound was coming from.

"Have you heard from the Spider boy yet" Thor asked Tony.

"No."

They sat in silence for a while. A ping came from the elevator, and they all looked over.

"Is y/n here?" Peter walked out and looked at the group. As he did, a scream rang out from the other room.

"Is that, is that her?" He started walking to the room where the scream had come from.

"Kid ... " Tony called. Peter turned to look at him. "I wouldn't right now" Tony said.

Peter walked over to them and sat in the closest chair to the door. He winced as he heard another scream.

"What happened to your face?" asked Nat.

Peter touched his nose. "Bucky happened."

Steve leaned forward in his chair and was about to say something when the door behind Peter opened and Bucky walked out.

"She's awake."

Peter stood up from his chair and turned to face Bucky.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" He started to walk angrily towards Peter and Peter took a step back.

"Bucky ... " Steve started.

"Tell me what the hell happened last night before I give you a black eye to go with that broken nose."

"OK that's enough. Leave the kid alone." Tony said.

"It's ok Mr. Stark" Peter gulped. He didn't really look ok. Peter proceeded to recall the events of the night before.

*y/n pov*

"What happened? Where's Peter?"

Bucky sighed. "I don't know. Wait here." He started to walk out and you tried to get up and follow.

"I said stay here. You need to rest."

"I've been resting. God knows how many hours. I can't rest anymore."

"Just, stay here. I'll be back in a minute."

You sat back, annoyed but didn't argue back. You couldn't close your eyes again, you didn't want to fall asleep again. So, you just sat there, staring at the wall. A million things were running through your head.

You thought about Peter, and wondered if he was alright.

You thought about Ned and MJ, and thought the same about them.

You thought about Flash, and what he tried to do. You thought about how much more you hated him now.

You thought about Peter punching Flash. The stairs. Falling down them. Hitting the floor. Blacking out. The nightmares. Screaming. Then waking up here.

"Why did you leave her in the first place?!" You heard yelling from the other room. You turned in the bed and put your feet down on the floor. As you stood up, you felt dizzy, but pushed past it and walked to the door.

You walked through the doorway. Bucky was standing inches from Peter's face yelling at him. Spitting in his face.

"I trusted you. And you, you got her hurt."