next chapter

*3rd person pov*
"We need a plan of attack" Sam said, as the jet came in sight of the Hydra base.
"I have a plan. Attack." Bucky replied.
"We don't knew where y/n is, the and the base is massive. We need to think about this" advised Steve.
"Not much time to think" Nat called from the pilot seat "we're about to land."
She landed the plane smoothly and everyone jumped out.
"Ok let's do this" Tony said, and he used his lasers to create a hole in the roof of the base. It crashed down onto the floor bellow.
Within seconds, the team were down there and looking for y/n. An armed group came down the hallway towards them and started firing at them.
Cap threw his shield at them and Tony shot at them with rays from his hands.
As they finished off the people in one room, they moved to the next, only to find even more people than before.
"We're never going to find y/n at this rate" Tony yelled over the fighting. He took out some people to his left, and Natasha came to take out someone coming from his right.
They fought for several minutes as they just kept coming.
"NOOOOOO" a scream rang through the walls. "Let me go!" It cried.
"Y/n" Bucky took off in the direction of the scream.
"PLEASE. Let me go." Y/n screamed. It was louder now than before, and Bucky sped up. Some people tried to stop him, but he disarmed them and knocked them out. He picked up one of their guns and carried on.
The screaming had stopped. He had lost her.
He kept running not knowing which way to go.
"Guys we got movement in the air" Bucky heard Sam through his earpiece.
He ran back to where he had left the avengers.
They were just about finishing up the last wave of people.
"Did you find her?" Tony asked as he threw a punch at the last guy standing.
"Do you see her with me!" Bucky yelled.
Falcon came down through the hole in the roof. "A plane just took off, and it wasn't ours."
"Is y/n on it?" Nat asked.
"I don't know" he replied.
Tony took off and flew towards the jet. He started shooting it.
"Don't shoot at it you idiot! Y/n could be on it!" Bucky yelled into his wire.
"Sorry" Tony apologised.
Suddenly, air turrets on the roof appeared and started shooting at Tony. He swerved the bullets effortlessly, until one made it through his armour. He started to fall. After a moment, he got control of himself, but the plane was too far away, so he flew back.
He landed and took off his helmet.
"What happened?" Bucky picked him up around the neck.
"System malfunction. I got shot!" he gasped for breath, then punched Bucky back in the stomach. "I'm sorry."
Bucky kicked a chair in anger and it left a mark on the wall.

Back at the tower, Peter and Wanda had given up looking for Clint, and were finishing a movie, when they heard a sound from the ceiling. They looked up. It creaked, then the vents gave way and Clint fell out the ceiling.
He was lying face up on the floor, and the others leaned over the back of the couch to look at him.
"I win" he laughed.
"Wow. You were up there fore like 2 hours. Yeah I'd say you win too." Wanda said.
"Hide and seek legend" Peter exclaimed.
Just then the others came into the room. They were back.
"Wow. You almost made as bad as a mess as we did" Thor laughed.
"Where's y/n?" Peter asked.
Tony sighed "sorry kid. We weren't there in time."
"What do you mean? What happened?" responded Wanda.
"She was there. But they took her somewhere. In a plane." Sam said.
"Where?" Peter yelled.
"We don't know yet. But we are going to find out." Steve assured him, and he and Banner walked off to the lab.
"Kid go home" stark said.
"No. I can't..." Peter refused.
"I'll take you. Let's go."
Peter didn't move.
"I know you're worried about her. We'll find her. But right now, your aunt is probably worried sick about you, so you need to go home."
Peter walked over to Stark and they walked off together.
They got down to the garage, where Happy was waiting with a car."
"Well. Bye. Say goodnight to your aunt for me."
"I thought you said you were taking me home?" Peter questioned.
"Yeah. What I meant was, let me walk you to the car where Happy is waiting to take you home." Stark answered.
"Oh. Ok. Bye Mr. Stark." Peter stood by the car door, but didn't open it.
"Kid. She's going to be fine. Go home."
Peter nodded and got in the car.

The next day came around, and Peter was back at the tower in no time.
"Any news" he burst into the lab.
"Some." Tony replied. He was in there with Bucky, Steve and Bruce.
"What we know is that y/n was never on that plane. It was a decoy. We believe she was still at the base until after we left." Steve said.
"A black van was caught leaving about 10 minutes after we had." Bucky continued. "We think y/n was in it."
"We don't know for sure and we also don't know where it went." Stark said.
Peter looked between each of them, worriedly.

A while later, they all left the lab to go have some brunch. Sam and Wanda had made a big stack of pancakes, and some waffles. Everyone helped themselves and they all sat eating together around the kitchen table.
As people began to finish up, someone's phone rang.
Peter checked his expecting May, Tony checked expecting Pepper, Clint checked expecting Laura, etc.
But it was Bucky's phone that was ringing.
"Who's that" Stark asked with a mouth full of waffle.
"I don't know." Bucky's screen showed an incoming call from an unknown caller. He swiped to answer and put it on speaker.
"Hello?" Bucky asked. There was no reply for a second, and he was about to hang up.
"Bucky!" A voice crackled through the phone, whispering loudly.
"Y/n is that you?"
"Yes Bucky it's me. Please help."
"Where are you?"
"I, uh. It's another Hydra base. I don't know. I think someone said Florida. I think, I think I'm in Miami."
Her voice came through nervously.
"Ok we're coming"
"Please hurry. I don't thi-." Bucky looked up and around the table as nothing came through.
"NOOO" a scream came through the phone and the call ended.
"Y/n!"
Bucky stood up angrily and started walking out the door.
"Where are you going?" Someone at the table said.
"Miami."

The group stopped eating as Bucky walked out.
Except for Stark, "I never really liked Florida. Especially Miami." He said chewing on his fork.
The others looked at him and he rolled his eyes.
"I'm kidding."
They looked unimpressed.
"Let's just go find y/n and be done with it" he sighed.