the part after the kiss

*Peter pov*
I walked into the tower that evening, really happy. I had just kissed the girl I liked. And it was great.
Nat, Wanda, Sam and Steve were sat in the living room and I sat down to join them.
"You look extra happy." Nat noticed.
"What's on your mind?" Steve asked.
"It's nothing." I looked at Wanda and realised she was probably reading my mind. "Ok. No need to read my mind. I kissed y/n."
"Wow. That's great Peter." Wanda smiled. "You've been crushing on her for ages now."
"That's not true. It hasn't been... ages." I replied.
"How did it happen?" Steve asked.
I told them what had happened, from the point I saw her on the street, to the point where I left her at her door.
"That's so sweet." Nat commented.
"Hang on. Bucky said she was on a date with a guy. Brady or something?" Sam pointed out.
"Oh shit Brad." I exclaimed.
"Language."
"Yeah that was it. Brad. Was she not with him?" Sam carried on.
"No. Their date must have finished. She was by herself when I saw her." I said.
"Well are they boyfriend and girlfriend? Or are they just seeing each other, casually?" Nat wondered.
I thought back to earlier and sadness overtook me as I remembered her calling him her boyfriend. I remembered her wearing a different necklace that he must have given her, as she had taken mine off since earlier in the day when we were hanging out.
"Oh Peter" Wanda pitied when I didn't say anything.
"She's in a relationship." I whispered to myself. "God she cheated on him, with me. What have I done?"
"Actually. I don't think you, Peter Parker, did anything." Nat said.
"Ok that's not helpful. Because I did do something. She kissed me first, but I still kissed her back" I raised my voice at her.
"Ok, easy. Calm down." She told me. "You said you were in your Spider-Man suit. So technically..."
"She kissed Spider-Man." I sank back in the couch, not knowing what to say. "Not me. She didn't know who she was kissing. She never, really, kissed me."
My previous happy mood was completely lost. I had been so happy that we kissed, but she didn't know it was me. It was like it never really happened.
"What do I do?"
"I don't think you do anything" Steve answered.
"What. Why not?" Wanda asked him.
"She's with this Brad guy. You need to give her some time, so you know if it's serious or not." He said.
"I guess you're right. So I just avoid her?"
"No, just don't kiss her again. Don't seek her out as Spider-Man. Don't engage unless she's in danger." Steve replied.
"Ok. I think I can do that."
No one advised anything else for a minute.
"So. You kissed y/n. Bucky is going to kill you when he finds out." Sam laughed. "I mean, for real, I'll see you at your funeral."