lost

*Peter pov*
Friday came around. Four days since my fight with y/n. She hasn't been to school since, and I was still getting odd looks from people. I had gotten a detention on Wednesday, after punching Flash. Again. He deserved it.
"Wow Penis Parker," he had said, "you repel women so fast, you lost two in less than a week."

Friday night, I decided it was time to talk to y/n.
I would have before, but I didn't see why she was so mad. I don't see what I did wrong. I was just looking out for her.
I wanted to talk to her now, though. I needed to make sure she was okay.
I went to her apartment, but no one answered. When I had made sure no one could see me, I used my webs to swing up to her window, to make sure she wasn't just avoiding me.
The next place I looked was the tower. I ran through the doors and waited impatiently for the elevator.
"Hello, Peter." Jarvis, the tower's AI, said as I walked in. I ignored him as I pressed the button to the meeting room floor.
I walked out and the avengers looked at me.
"Kid, what ar-" Mr. Stark started.
The winter soldier stood up from his chair.
"Get out!" He yelled.
"I ..." I started.
"I said get out!" He began to walk over, but Steve put an arm in front of him.
"Go to the kitchen floor, kid. We'll be down in a minute." Mr. Stark said.
I looked at him, then at Bucky, then back at him. I hesitantly got back in the elevator and the doors closed.

*3rd person pov*
The avengers were gathered in the elevator.
"Ok be chill dude." Sam said to Bucky.
The doors pinged open.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Bucky stormed out.
"That's not chill dude!" Sam yelled as he and Steve tried to pull Bucky back.
"FOUR DAYS! SHE HAS NOT LEFT HER ROOM IN FOUR DAYS! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!"
"Bucky calm down." Steve tried to comfort him.
"NO! NOT UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!"
"Step back, Bucky." Tony warned. He had put on his iron man fists before coming down, and was now holding them in front of Bucky.
"EXPLAIN YOURSELF" he hissed.
"I, I didn't, I didn't do anything" Peter started.
"BULLSHIT! If you didn't do anything, why did she come home halfway through the day on Monday, red in the face, and lock herself in her room."
"Ok. Ok so I may have upset her. I broke up with my girlfriend."
"HOW IS THAT IMPORTANT?!"
"She, y/n wasn't happy about it. My girlfriend made me choose between her and y/n. I chose y/n."
"Then tell me WHY THE HELL IS SHE SO SAD!"
"I DON'T KNOW." Peter yelled.
The Winter Soldier, if it was possible, got even angrier.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I don't know why she's so upset."
"I'm upset because you didn't tell me. You lied to me." Y/n had appeared from round the corner.

"Peter, what are you doing here?" You asked.
Peter walked over to you and held your hands.
"If you don't take your hands off her in the next two seconds, you won't have hands." Bucky warned Peter. He immediately dropped them.
"Y/n, I am so sorry. I didn't think about how it would affect you. But what was I supposed to do? Pick her?"
"Yes." Everyone turned their head to face you.
"What?" Peter looked stunned.
"Yes. You should've picked her."
"You don't mean that." You looked at Wanda as she interrupted. "I see, in your head, you don't want that."
"Wanda, don't read my mind" you pleaded.
"Sorry" she said.
You turned back to Peter.
"No, Wanda's right. I don't want that. But that doesn't mean I don't mean it. Liz loved you, Peter. And I'm pretty sure you loved her to. And I don't want to get in the way of that. So if it means that we can't be friends anymore, fine. I want you to be happy."
"If you're not my friend, I can't be happy." Peter looked at you, hurt.
"Go, Peter."
"Y/n."
"Peter. Don't make this worse. Please go."
"Y/n, I just lost Liz I can't lose you too."
"She said LEAVE" Bucky came over and threatened Peter. The Avengers collectively pulled him back. When Bucky was finally moved out the way, Peter made eye contact with you again. He stared with pleading, tearful, heartbroken eyes.
"Goodbye Peter" you turned away. You really didn't want to do this, but it was the right thing to do. Wasn't it?
You started walking towards your room and didn't stop until you were laying face down on your bed, hiding under the duvet.