missing

*Peter pov*
I woke up in the morning to the sun beaming over me. I rolled over to look at y/n but she wasn't there. I sat up and looked around, but I couldn't see her.
I didn't think anything of it though. I assume she just woke up earlier and didn't want to wake me. She must've just gone to find her brother or something.
I returned back to my own apartment.
"Aunt May?" I called out. She came storming out from the kitchen.
"Peter. Where have you been? I've gotten no calls, no texts from you in the past 24 hours."
"Sorry. I was with y/n."
"Oh that's great!" Her tone and expression changed "you two worked things out!"
I nodded.
"Just next time, please let me know where you are. I need to know that you are safe." She said.
"Don't worry I will" I replied. I sat and had lunch with her, and told her about what happened, leaving out the avengers and hydra stuff of course.
After lunch, I wanted to see her again, so I left to go find her. This time, I remembered to tell May where I was going.
I headed to the tower as Spider-Man. It was much more efficient travelling via webs. I assisted a few cries for help on my way over which slowed me down a bit, but didn't affect my mood.
I got to the tower and found the avengers sitting in the living room. They were all trying to lift Thor's hammer as I walked in.
"Hey kid. How are you." Tony grunted as he and Rhodes were pulling the hammer.
"Did y/n come and find you?" Wanda asked.
I grinned and nodded.
"Is she here?" I asked.
"No, but Bucky said he's on his way over." Steve said.
"Come sit. Tell us what happened." Tony had given up on the hammer and went to sit on the couch. I sat next to him, and the avengers looked at me inquisitively. I laughed nervously as they all stared.
"Well. She came out running to me last night, after she told me to leave..." I told them the story.
"And she, well she told me about, about Hydra." I stuttered.
"She did?" Natasha asked, shocked. The avengers looked as surprised as she did.
"She must really trust you." Bruce said.
"Yeah, I guess so." I sat back leaning into the sofa cushions. I smiled as I thought about her.
"Oh. My. God." Wanda exclaimed.
"What's wrong Wanda?" Barton asked.
"Peter is in love!" She cried.
"Is that true?" Tony smirked.
"What, I, no." I replied. "I don't - ."
"Oh you so love her." Wanda carried on. The avengers all laughed as I turned red in the face.
"Guys we're just friends." I ensured them.
The elevator pinged. Saved by the bell, I thought. I turned and Bucky walked out.
"Hey is y/n with you?" I asked.
He stopped. "No."
I looked at him, confused. Where was she then?
"She didn't come home last night. I assumed she was with you."
"Well, she was. But when I woke up in the morning, she wasn't there. I thought she had gone home."
"Are you saying you were in a bed together?"
"Hey Peter. I'd run if I was you." Tony said and I rolled my eyes at him.
"No, we weren't in bed together. I took her to the park and we fell asleep there. And she," I looked at the avengers then back at Bucky, "she told me about Hydra."
"She did, did she?"
No one said anything for a minute. Stark unhelpfully chimed in "Peter has a crush on your sister."
"Not helpful Tony." Steve stood up and approached Bucky, who's face had just gotten really mad.
"No I don't!" I gasped at him. "I don't Bucky. We're just friends."
Tony laughed and Bucky glared at him. He noticed and stopped laughing. "Oh god please don't kill me."

Bucky sat with us and we all made conversation for another hour or two. I kept checking my phone to see if y/n had messaged me back, and updated Aunt May that I was safe every half hour or so.
Y/n still hadn't messaged back and it was getting late. I started to get really worried. Did I do something wrong last night?
I checked in with Bucky, and he hadn't heard from her either. He decided to message her, asking if she was ok.
I needed to start heading home, but I didn't want to go until y/n messaged back. I told May I was staying at y/n's house tonight. I didn't tell her she was missing as I didn't want to worry her.
"Still no word from y/n?" Wanda asked. Bucky and I shook our heads.
"Do you think she's alright?" Natasha enquired.
"Should we call the police?" Banner suggested.
"No. Y/n is a strong kid. If she's in danger, I'm sure she can easily get out of it." Tony assured, looking at Bucky for some confirmation.
"Yes, but she's been gone this long..." Barton started.
"And you haven't heard from her in nearly 24 hours..." finished Natasha.
"May I remind you that we are superheroes. I mean, I'm a god." Thor flexed his muscles as he made his point.
"He's right. If she's out for too much longer, we'll look for her ourselves." Cap said.
I still couldn't relax, as the avengers resumed their conversation.
"Kid, you look tense. What's up?" Tony asked.
"What's up?! Are you kidding? Y/n is missing and you, you're talking about going to get shawarma!" I yelled. I didn't mean to shout, but anger had been building up inside of me.
"You know what. If none of you are going to help, I'll just look for her myself!" I stormed off towards the lift.
"Wait." Bucky called, "she replied."
I let out a sigh of relief and walked away from the elevator. "What did she say?"
"She sent a video." He said while looking at his screen.
"Play it!" The avengers all hollered.
Bucky connected his phone to the TV screen and pressed play on the video.
The lighting was dark, and the camera quality was shit, so it was hard to make out what it was. The camera zoomed in on an object on the floor. It was still hard to make out, so I walked closer to the TV. The person holding the camera, kicked the object. As it moved, I could see a face on it. My heart dropped.
'It' was a she.
"Y/n" I whispered.
The video finished, and as the attachment closed, another message popped up on the screen.
'Hail Hydra' it read.
"Ok so maybe I was wrong. She's in danger." Tony remarked.
"Not the time, Tony." Natasha glared at him, then at Bucky. "What are we going to do?"
"We're going to find her." He said.