2. highschool nightmares

Jk pov

"Yo bro! " I hear a high pitched voice behind me... Jimin. "So.... What did you think about the new prank?! " He exclaimed, really excited for some reason. "What prank are we talking about? " I ask, totally unaware of the situation. "WTF DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT PRANK'? WE PLANNED THIS ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF ART CLASS AND EVEN GOT DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!! " he screamed at the top of this lungs, almost ripping out my ears................... "Ahhhhhh now I remember"

So basically we are going to prank y/n with an ice bucket... Placing it on the top of the door of the school's rooftop (she always hangs out there alone for some reason. ..). Choi y/n my ultimate enemy... Just because she is the most savage person I've met. That post is supposed to be mine. Other than that we are best friends... Childhood best friends to be specific. Well because our parents were colleagues. Jimin is also our bestie. The three of us have grown up in the same middle school and here we are in the same highschool too. Me and y/n never really got together... We would be constantly arguing about something or the other... But in that time i never actually realized that i feel for her.

Time skip to the prank

"Everything has been set up perfect" I state with an evil grin plastered on my face.

Y/n pov

I walk up to the rooftop as usual during lunch... It's easy to say that i had been through a lot lately. A lot as in I broke my leg and was in a cast for 3 whole months and had finally recovered but the doc shows up and says no dancing or ice skating... So i really was bored. But i came to the rooftop to look at ice rink and the people skating... Ice skating and dancing helped me relieve my stress and anger. And now that i couldn't do that, my anger issues became  much worse than before............................... Just as I entered the rooftop, I felt ice cold liquid pour over me and a medium sized plastic object hit my head hard. Shivering from the coldness and wincing through the pain I look up with the scariest glare to jk and jimin laughing their faces off.

Jungkook pov

Jimin was on the ground wheezing and i was here holding my knees and coughing because of the excessive laughing. As for y/n...ehhh
She looked pissed, absolutely pissed. But to my surprise she didn't say anything... She just closed her eyed, and clenched a bracelet wrapped around her wrist....? What was happening?... She was pressing it so hard that it started drawing out blood from her wrists....
"Y/n? " I asked concerned but she just looked at me giving me the sharpest of glares, cutting right through my soul. Wtf? Then she just casually walked away to the bathroom as if nothing had happened...... WTH WAS GOING ON?! confused as ever, I looked over to jimin and he also looked shocked... "Wtf was that?! " He fired just as confused as me. "I don't know I expected her to fire back and say something. "
"Meh... Bet she's fine. Cmon let's go".

Time skip (still jk pov)

We were sitting in class and y/n still kept looking at that bracelet... Ok something was definitely up. I felt ignored, annoyed and mad.
" Jimin " I spoke ...he replied with a "ye". " Get ready for your next prank...

____________________________________

a/n

Oh suspence... We all hate it but you know what? Deal with it... I'm not going to write much abt highschool because the story ahed is also to be completed... So yeah 😊

:)