9. dance practice

Jk pov

It has been a few weeks since our new song has been released. It came out pretty good. Today is my personal practice. Means y/n is gonna be there. I don't know why but I feel something growing in my stomach whenever I meet or think about y/n. Yesterday was jin hyung's personal practice. Today is mine. I don't know why but I'm a bit nervous. Not like we have a concert or a new song coming up......... I grab my bag and the car keys. I drove off to the hybe building and reached there by 10:20 am.

I reached the practice room and heard a song already playing. It was 'red lights' by hyunjin and chan. I slightly opened the door and saw y/n dancing on it. Holy shit... Is this legal?... I-... I don't think it is... Help... I... Umm... Should I leave?... She was looking fucking hot. I felt like a creep so i just entered the room as if nothing happened. Not to mention I was sweating a bit.

I kept my bag on the floor and wiped my sweat off with my sleeves. Was I being too obvious?... She got up and paused the song. Came over to where I was standing and grabbed her bottle and gulped down almost the quarter of the bottle. "You look sick" She said handing me a towel. "I'm good thanks" I tried acting tough. She took back the towel and took off her jacket... How much more was I gonna suffer?.....

"Not gonna do much today... Just another choreo and you're done... Get to warming up" She said looking through her playlist for a song to play while warming up. I did my few stretches. But I was curious. "Are you in a hurry to do something today?" I asked looking at her. "Yea I need to set up a dance for red lights for hyunjin and chan from skz.... Do you think we can set it up together?"  She asked me with a hopeful face. "Sure" I replied.

Time skip after practice

This was the hardest practice I had ever done in my life. Not because of the steps but because of the person who did the steps... Help.

As the practice was over I turned y/n around and said "y/n look... I'm sorry"

____________________
a/n

This chapter is probably meaningless but the real story starts from the next chapter... Stay tuned.
(Also I have been writing this chapter with umm... 'Miss you' by corpse on repeat so.................... Help)

:)