15. rumors

jk pov

we came home after all that stuff an told yujin and rm what had happened. y/n went straight to her work after she cleaned up. also the criminal was sentenced to jail for about 4-5 years

(idk how courts work so dont blame me)

we were having food when we got a phonecall from the manager. i put it on speaker

hello? jungkook! have you been hanging out with y/n?

yes i have why? well it was not like we were having fun, we went for buisness...

well you should have been careful! why did you not wear a mask! you guys were spotted and now theres dating rumors about you jungkook. i need you and y/n to come to hybe immediately.

but y/n has gone to work and i dont think she will be able to leave early.

but its important! also what were you guys doing anyway?

sir it was about rm's sister. she was kidnapped so y/n helped me find her.

what?! you need to understand that you are idols! you cant just do such things...what do you think the police were doing? eating donuts?

im sorry sir but it just couldn't have been left out and y/n wasn't just there to hang around...she helped us find her. actually she was the only one who found yujin.

is yujin ok now?

gladly she is...ill be there by around 10 minutes but i dont think y/n will be able to come... ill try and call her anyays.

ok but dont get seen again.

- call end -

i sighed. these few days had been so chaotic. first meeting y/n again, our new song being released, yujin going missing and now this. i rang y/n and a few rings she picked up the call. "jungkook im in the middle of a meeting, ill call you later" and ended the call. gosh i need sleep. i took the car keys and the house not forgetting my mask and hat this time.

i reached there about 5 minutes later and went to the manager's office. he looked disappointed but not mad. "sit down" he said and as i sat down, he turned on the tv. it was playing the news titled 'jeon jungkook from bts dating?'... i massaged my temple and looked down. "jungkook who is y/n to you?"

_________________________________

a/n

sorry guys i havent been writing... and also sorry for this short chapter....anyways i want you all to choose a name for everyone who reads this story.........

:)