13. relaxation

y/n pov

"I was kidnapped" yujin said, she started crying after she said that. I hugged her and patted her back. wiping her tears, she went on... "what happened was that I just simply went to that shop to get kimchi...there were only 2 other people when I entered. they left a few minutes after I was waiting for my order. after they left, the owner closed the shutter of the shop. I think there was something in that kimchi cause later on I passed out and woke up in a really tiny room. the door as locked and I looked around and saw nothing except for a window. so I broke it and got out and saw someone's phone lying around. from that I recorded the video and then deleted it, so people just get a clue that I'm missing" she said and to lighten up the mood a little, I complimented her "that was a very smart move to do, we found you from that video did you know?" I replied and she just smiled. "thanks....ok what happened next was that the kidnapper found me and took me back into that room. he tried to do..." she looked away and her tears flowed again "hey its fine I get it. you don't need to tell me everything" I said "no no I do. I need to get it off my chest... I managed to escape again by kicking him but this time he caught me and locked me in that car and then you guys found me" she sighed.

after telling me the whole story, she said that she wanted to talk to rm. I left the room and sent rm in. I told him what happened before he got in the room. he looked sad, pissed, worried and tired. "you guys can stay over for how many ever days you want." I said and left them. I entered the living room and saw jk laying on the sofa thinking about something. I sat beside him and let my head fall on the headboard and closed my eyes. "I feel bad for them" jk said, sitting upright. "hmm" I was too tired to say anything else.

jk pov

"we need to inform the other members" I said and looked over to her. her head fell on my shoulder and she replied "that can wait" and fell asleep, hugging my arm. was I dreaming? because it felt very real...AHHHHHHHHHHH...that's how my heart was right now. and the butterflies in my stomach were having a football match. I looked over to her and my heart melted. my highschool crush was sleeping beside me keeping her head on my shoulder. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I told my brain to calm down. calm down? CALM THE FUCK DOWN?! HOW?! ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. try sleeping, that always works. I closed my eyes and laid my head on top of hers and surprisingly fell asleep.

the next morning, I woke up in the same position. just that now y/n as holding my waist. will this girl stop lighting my heart on fire and melting it as if it was some candle. I got up, not waking y/n up and placing her gently on the couch. she moved and opened her eyes, stretched a little and said "goodmorning jungcock"...."don't call me that and also get up sleepyhead its 9pm" I said trying to hide the huge blush that flowed through my cheeks. she made a 'are you for real right now?' face and said "you are the one that woke me up and have that audacity to say that? you yourself woke up right now and not to mention that huge blush on you cheeks" she said and suddenly smirked and got up "did I make you blush jeon Jungkook?" she came closer and traced my jaw with her finger and not breaking eye contact. we were inches apart and then she flicked my forehead and walked away to her room.

y/n pov

I secretly watched him to see his reaction. he held his chest and sighed with eyes wider than a tennis ball. laughing to myself I enter my room. I saw rm and yujin sleeping peacefully, I smile and take my cloths from the closet and leave the room. I come to the living room and jk said "I- I- i'm going h-home. we'll leave to find the criminal after I take a shower and eat breakfast." he said that avoiding eye contact and left as soon as possible. "cute" I say to myself and go take a shower in the other room.

when I was done I saw yujin had woken up. "hi goodmorning girl" I say. "goodmorning and if you're gonna ask how I'm feeling, I'm feeling really good and will feel even better after I get a hug from you" she smiled and said. I laughed really hard and have her a huge hug. "seriously thank you for saving me unnie" she said, breaking the hug. "what is with you and you brother, saying thank you and sorry to even their closest friends." I asked. she laughed "idk now let me make breakfast for you. that's the least I can do. pleaseeeeeeeee" she said and made puppy eyes "puppy eyes don't work on me. did you know that?" I said and she replied "oh come on now" rolling her eyes. "alright fine but be carful with the pan, its handle is broken"

almost 15 minutes later, the doorbell rang and I saw jk. rm had also woken up and had gone to jk and Jimin's house to shower and borrowed some of their cloths. jk entered the house with shoes on. "wait there! don't you think you're forgetting something?" I said angrily "what?" he asked and looked around I pointed down and crossed my arms. "ah ok ok chill" he said and took off his shoes and set them aside. "chill? I just finished cleaning the floors, do you really expect me to chill?" I asked and suddenly yujin came out off the kitchen with two plates of crapes and fresh cut fruits and said "did anyone tell you that you two look very cute together?" she said smirking. "shut up and just eat breakfast you child" I said and yujin started laughing maniacally. I came and sat on the sofa and started eating. jk and yujin did the same and we talked and laughed together, having the tie of our lives. we really did deserve it.

jk pov

after breakfast me and y/n got in the car and rode to that kimchi shop again.

____________________________________________

a/n

the reason why I didn't write more of it is because I got lazy and went to sleep during my online class (yes I write this during my online class but do you blame me? who cares about history and maths anyways). also I wrote 'hoe' instead of 'hope' and was laughing so hard not realizing that my video was on and then mam kicked me out of the class but don't worry I will keep on writing because you are the cause of my euphoriaaaaaaaaaaaa~ (ok sorry ill shut up) anyways ly

:)