5. Maybe we meet again?

Y/n pov

Now that I was still settling in Korea we moved into our old house. It was a bit small but big enough to hold our love and feelings.

"Mum! " I called out. She came into my room with an apron and oven mitts on. "Oh were you cooking? Did I disturb you? I'm sorry". She replied to this with " No darling of course not... Did you need something? "...... " No mom I just wanted to say that I finished unpacking and tomorrow I will go to all the companies later, I already talked to the managers of jyp, yg and the only one left is hybe".... "Alright baby... Just don't rush things ok? Take your time. You already have your other job in SL innovations right? Don't get yourself distracted too much ok? I'm proud of you... ". She gave me a peck on my head. " Also I'm making cookies, wash yourself and come down to eat dinner".she said.. "Alright mum" I smiled and went to take a shower.

After taking a nice warm bath I went down to have dinner. Ater on I went to my room and placed a call to hybe's manager. The conversation went something like this -

Hello?

Hi ajushi nim I'm Choi y/n, choi beomgyu's elder sis. I'm sure you still remember me.

Oh y/n! It's great to hear from you again how have you been... And don't be formal with me call me uncle.

Im good uncle... I'm glad yo hear from you again too... I just wanted to ask you if I can apply for the choreographer again.. Still not whole time but I really wanted to...

(Just a little backstory - y/n had a part time job as a choreographer when she was in high school)

I'll ask the manager and talk to you about what he said ok?

Thank you so much I really appreciate it.

-call end-

I really wanted to be a choreographer. Not because of the money or fame but the new friends I make and the happiness I feel... I can find that kind of happiness nowhere else. I was in the balcony staring at the beautiful han river and think about nothing... Before getting a fucking phone call and ruining my moment. It was a phone from uncle.. .

Hello uncle

Hi y/n I spoke to the manager and he said...

Ok dont make me wait, you suspence always kills me

He saiddddd...

I'm gonna get married... Have 3 kids retire get old and die by the time you finish your sentence JUST SAY IT!!

Alright calm down young lady he said yes

Wait really? I was not expecting that.

Y/n you know he already know him, he knows you, u have worked here before, so why wouldn't you get accepted? Plus you are very talented so... Yeah

Thank you again uncle

Don't mention it... Oh ya and come to the company later tomorrow by 3:45pm

Ajjushi is 5:00pm ok? I have office before that...

Alright thats fine... Bye

Bye thank you again

-call end-

Smiling to myself I end the call and go down to my mum... "Mum!! I got accepted!! "..... "Really?! Oh I'm so proud of you!! "... She said " Oh and... Now that you have a successful job and enough money, I have a gift for you..." She stated with a a little box in her hand. "What is it mom? " I asked curious about what's inside that tiny black box wrapped perfectly in white ribbon. "Open it and find out".....

____________________________________

a/n

If there are any typing errors plz let me know in the comments and enjoy the story! Love ya

:)