3. Bracelet

Y/n pov

I was mad. Really really mad. But the fact that i was not in the right state or mood to fight back, I just left. Is this what depression feels like? I felt numb. I felt like I wanted to stand on the edge of the tallest building and scream as loud as I can, letting the whole world know that im done....

(This is actually the flashback if their high school and not the present story so dont get confused)

Time skip to art class / Jk pov

That bracelet, I really wanted to rip it apart...I don't know why but it felt like the right thing to do....so that's what exactly what I'll do...."Yo jim" I called out. "Wassup? " He replied. "Do you have scissors? From the prank we did on
y/n earlier... ". " Yea I do but why do you need them? " ....... "Something".

" Y/N! " I call out waiting for a responce. Getting none, I call out again and this time she just turned around and looked at me with an unexplainable expression. In responce I just get the coldest "what? ". Rude. I thought to myself. I got up and went to her seat, scissors in my hand, kinda hard to be noticed. " I really don't have time for your shit jungkook just fuck off will you"........... the audacity of her. I was just wondering what to say and how to cut that bracelet when she got up and left..... Attempt one failed ( also for those who are wondering how im going to cut a metal bracelet with scissors, the bracelet is actually very thin and also a bit old and faded so it is really easy to cut something like that). While she was leaving I managed to take a quick glance on her sketch and... I never expected her to draw something like that...

She would mostly draw fantasy, if feelings were people like joy anger and other things like that but why this? She had never drawn something like this

She would mostly draw fantasy, if feelings were people like joy anger and other things like that but why this? She had never drawn something like this. I heard her talking to her friend once, how she expresses her feelings through her sketches.... So what was this? Is this supposed to mean something?.......... Later in the day I decided to talk to her. ................................. Also decided to quit trying to break y/n's bracelet because maybe it ment nothing and I was just being stupid.

Time skip to rooftop / Y/n pov

I was here again... Staring outside... Again and again and again... What else was I gonna do anyways? But then hearing the door creak open and the sound of a familiar voice made me move my eyes away, not to the person that had entered but just somewhere else. "We need to talk" He spoke.  "About? " I simply asked... I hear him get closer.... "About how you've been acting weird lately... How you've become not
Y/n...you seem off... What is it? " He turns me around, gently grabbing both my hands. "I don't want to talk about it ok? " I replied, without a single care in the world. "But you need to get it out sometime, it's ok if you grief, u can talk to me"... He said. Now I started annoyed " I already told you, now fuck off"....... "Cmon y/n let it out"..... And that's the moment I lost my patience and yelled " I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! ".... I ripped my hands apart from his but instead by bracelet ended up tangling in his finger, breaking it... My world stopped.... " You.."

_____________________________________

a/n

There it is again... The suspence. ANYWAYS keep reading and commenting, it makes my day and I really hope my stories make yours too

:)