19. Abroad pt. 2

Y/n POV
It had been almost 7 hours in the plane, we were anxious as hell when we get a phonecall from the doctor of the particular hospital mum was in. "Hello? Yes this is y/m/n's doctor, I was informed that you are her daughter?" Worry took over me as I sat straight patiently awaiting his reply... "Yes doc. I'm choi y/n hows mom may I ask?" The line went a bit staticiy but then I heard him say "ms. Choi's condition is perfectly fine now, though it will take about an hour to get her blood pressure stable. That will be taken care of... Apart from that she's fine"

A soft whimper left my lips and a slight shiver went down my spine and my whole body was finally allowed to relax. I gazed over to my brother sleeping in a position that looked awfully uncomfortable, I woke him up while thanking the doc and hanging up. "Beom... Beomgyu. Wake up" I said very gently shaking him.

He opened his eyes and stretched his back which seemed like it hurt as hell. He asked "have we reached?" Rubbing his eyes and glancing over to me. "Not yet, we still have about three and a half hours to go but doctor called and said that mom is now fine and stable. A soft sigh left his lips

he melted back into his seat and asked me " Noona? Did we fail to take care of mom? Were we too busy to look out for her?" A welm of warm tears pooled his eyes as he tried his best not to cry. I put his head on my shoulder and gently brushed his hair. "Don't say anything like that... Mom raised us to work hard hasn't she? And we don't have time because she was perfect in raising us" Tears flowed down beomgyu's cheeks as they wet my shirt.

We had landed a few hours later and had taken an uber to the particular hospital mom was in. Another hour and we finally reached there. Hurrying through the crouds, we went up to the reception. "Room number 404" She said and beomgyu and I ran to it. I took a deep breath before opening the door and there laid my mom pale but happy to see us. We hurried over to her and she took us in her embrace, warm and enclosed in load tons of love.

"Why did you make us worry so much ma? Do you think I could be at rest hearing that?" Beom went on. All of is were crying at this point. I laid a tight slap of his back "don't blame her you prick. It's not her fault" I said and he gaive me looks, the same exact ones he gave me when we were little and I won a game and he got a beating from m because he shouted too loud when he lost. "Stop fighting you two" Mom said weakly, making her way to sit up. The doctor walked in when we were helping her sit up and gave a glass of water. We both stood upright and slightly bowed to the doc. "Take care of your mom guys, she got really profoundly lucky here" He said handing me the medicines and walked out.

Later that day I got a phone call from jungkook... "How's aunty?" He asked "better" Replying, I look over to mom and Beomgy sleeping peacefully. "And what about you?" She went on "I also am going good...have you eaten yet? " I asked and for some reason I heard another female voice from the background and not it wasn't yuri Or yujin. "No not yet I will be going with our new neighbor. She's pretty sweet." He said as I heard the background voice going 'gukk oppa let's go have dinner'.  "Are you going alone with her? What about the other members?" I asked (ngl slightly jealous). "The other members already had dinner and jimin ordered take out so yes I'm alone." He said who sounded overly excited. "Oh"

__________________________________

a/n

Random bathroom thought... What would happen if the people from harry Potter and the Avengers fought together?

:)